Special dragon Raid. 5PM Sunday 22nd

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
meeting Gothway Harbour

Theres some special Requirements to this raid, don't bother signing up if you don't meet them.
If anyone doesn't meet the RA requirements, i will provide you with a RA stone before the battle etc

Setup-

G1-
Paladin-
Paladin-
Cleric-
Cleric-
Theurgist-
Minstrel
Merc-
Merc-

G2-
Necro-
Necro-
Theurgist-
Theurgist-
Theurgist-
Buffshear Cleric-
Cleric-
Minstrel-

Requirements-
Paladin- Spellcrafted, capped Heat resist, 42+ shield, 29+ slash, Last heat resist chant (this one i might not be too worried about). Must have Essence Flare.
Cleric- Spellcrafted, capped Heat resist, 40 rejuv, Di2 (3 if possible), the buffshear cleric should be Full enchance. Must have FoP.
Theurgist- Spellcrafted, capped Heat resist, RR4 with Raging power3. 1 minute earth pets if possible (might allow 1 air theurgist), power pots etc. As much +power% as possible and +Duraction%.
Necros- DeathSight spec, as much +power% as possible.
Minstrels- Spellcrafted, capped Heat resist, SOS2+ is advised.
Mercs- Spellcrafted, capped Heat resist, ToAed with Banespike.

Lotto will be done using /random 100
You will recieve 1 Full and 1 RA stone each. People who don't win a 100% qual item will recieve an extra Full and RA stone each.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon signing up for this.. ml 6 with EF, and heat ressist, mob 3, 50 shield, 48 chants, 29 slash, can get Purge 2 if needed.. mind you I got a dv raid at 6:30 pm gmt :flame: so if we dont be done by then.. please dont put me on it.. :)

btw... spellcrafted, experienced etc etc...

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Do you mean Essence Flames, rather than Essence Flare ?

Can supply Darzil (would need to respec to Battlemaster) - ML10 Paladin, or Vannyn (would need to respec to Banelord) - ML9 Mercenary. I have one Star of Destiny, so can do so.

Darzil

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up on Trongela lvl 50 Pally, you know who I am :)

Lamont

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up Lamont,

50 ML10 Battlemaster pally with full heat resists and last chant, TOA spellcrafted armour etc as required. Full shield spec and 29 in slash. RAs include MOB2, purge 2, IP2, and some avoidance of magic that I can't remember off the top of my head.

Plenty dragon raid experience in the standard 3 fg plus 1 setup... interested in this 'special' raid though. How's it work?

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I should be able to make this with my theurgist Ventusia. So since no other air theurgists signed up yet. I'll nick that spot.
Level 50 - 46 Air/Wind, 2X Ice. Wont put down RA's since I will respec them for this.

Still RR3ish. But if I do a few runs in rvr the next few days.
I might manage to get RP3. But at least RP2 will be np. Can in that case just bring tons of pots.
Experienced dragonraider, fully sc'ed, not fully capped heat (nearly), but I can always make a 99% qual cloth with more heat and drop some cold or something for this occation.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to sign up with Chanticleer - Rejuve Cleric. Meets all requirements except DI2 but I could respec for it.
Could bring Chret who meets all Paladin requirements except Essence Flames and top heat resist chant.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Available with Rahvien, DS necro with some power pool bonus. Could also bring Himbo but staying with the 33 rej/42 enh spec.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up Fishis, Paladin

Spellcrafted: Check
capped Heat resist: Check
42+ shield: Check (50+14+mob3)
29+ slash: Check
Last heat resist chant: Check
Essence Flames: Check (not essence flare though :p)

OR

Signing up Quineards evil twin, Theurgist

Spellcrafted: Semi check not capped on everything since he has 75%+ to power
capped Heat resist: Check
RR4 with Raging power3: Check
1 minute earth pets: Check
Power pots etc.: Check
As much +power% as possible: Check 75%
+Duraction%: Check but not very much

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Menolly: ML10 sojourner minstrel RR5, purge1 SoS2 Crocs ring 10
Catherine: ML9 perfector cleric RR2, purge1 and DI2

Both of these meet those requirements. Rolling for merc :)

AtilasPally

Fledgling Freddie
I Can Come !

Paladin 50 LvL , ml10 , aom3, with caped resists also , purge 2 , aug dex 2, mob3 ,42+14 shield and 29++++ slash ,2480 life full buffed :D !
:cheers:

Phophitar

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with Arfle Enhance Cleric please :eek:) Only 49 Enh but happy to respec if needed.
SC'd, Maxxed Heat, FoP, DI2

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Equador said:
I think you mean perfecter? :p

No way man, Convoker Clerics are the new way to go! And all it takes is some 'convincing words' with the Arbiter to let you take it instead of Perfecter or Warlord. (Tip: Bring Whiskers, two of those Camelot kids and a pointy hat! (Oh and possibly an Inconnu.. Need to shut up Whiskers and drag those 2 kids away at some point.))

Tractartus

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like fun- Zappa, Mincer, signing up. ML10/ SCed/ Heat capped/ SOS2. Been on other raids as Rackhir.

gohan

FH is my second home
can come on 50 arms spec 50 slash 50 shield 28 parry SC'ed capped resists ect mob 3

or scout 42 shield 35 slash 40 bow RR6 mob3 augdex 3

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
50 reju cleric divine on 3 and must have fop by that date think will have it on 15 of this month or pala 50 shield 50 enhance

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Argyle_Avendale said:
Raid isent before next Sunday xD

Doubt you'll see a list before Thursday/Friday'ish.
Yeah but I won't sign up for anything else before I know whether I have a spot in this. The sooner I know the sooner I can plan the rest of my weekend.

amase

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up minstrel,Amase,ml8,SoS1(can respec to SoS2 if thats needed)
have expirance with DRs,heat capped etc :)

Can also bring DW/slash infil =) Bak

:drink: :cheers: :drink:

Martok

Part of the furniture
Signing up with Martok rr7l4 Merc ect ect lots of raid experience as you know bubblekins

Or Heretic RR3l1 Fully sced ^^ ml 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom