Spec For A SB

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Well I just finished lving my sb to 50 hes Norse fully auto trained havent spec anythink going to be Sword/LA. But I cant decide on a spec I want to be a critblade I was thinking of going 34 stealth,39 or 38 crit,38 env , and rest on sword and la but im realy not sure. Its my first 50 stealther and im quite stuck atm can any1 help me with a spec plz or suggest as I said im going crit blade not a s/z but thats all ive decide on atm :(.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Had a lil play of the char calc, this one seems nice, to me at least :p

36weapon
44cs
28la
33env
35stealth

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
44 Weapon / 39 LA / 34CS / 36 sth / 24 env

These are my specs, work prity well tbh.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
shadowdweller/bog said:
atm im 44 cs 34 stealth 35 env 34 sword rest la i think havent logged sb on in ages
Wouldnt that be pretty gimped dmg though ? as low weapon spec ? I like the spec though :)

Ucallme

Banned
my shadowblade spec is

50 swd
39 la
35 stealth
10 crit
32 ven

Amphrax
Ucallme

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Wouldnt that be pretty gimped dmg though ? as low weapon spec ? I like the spec though :)

No it's fotm these days :D

Probably best off with some form of a 5 spec till rr5 though.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
GimmlyTheDorf said:

If you have 51 total weapon spec and use styles from CS/LA(depending on how high these are) its not "gimped" dmg apparently.

Its kinda funny how the fotm spec changes, its kinda gone backwards to the old skool 5spec. :p

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
cheers for help guys going to go with Shadows spec :) just need a mp leather vest now to finish off char then im out pwning albs :p.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
GimmlyTheDorf said:
cheers for help guys going to go with Shadows spec :) just need a mp leather vest now to finish off char then im out pwning albs :p.

Just keep in mind, 34 weapon at low rr will mean you'll be under 50/51 weapon.

Tiques

Fledgling Freddie
Okay, go for the wyrd spec m8!

Modified skill explanation: The total skill when counting the spec + items-bonus + rr bonus

50 Modified stealth, can go as low as 48 for starters.
48 Modified envenom, best disease, best str/con debuff, USE THEM!
44 CS, anything above is to expensive, maybe go as low as 40 as a SB with 0.3 lower than infil, but 44 is the standard for wyrd. THIS IS NOT MODIFIED spec you need 44 BASE CS
51 Modifed Weapon spec, at 51 you cap your unstyled cap, all above 51 only increase weaponskill and not the cap for your melee damage
rest in LA

PA cap is calculated by: Modified CS spec *9 + 75, giving a infil doing this spec with malice/battler combo a 850 PA cap, pretty neat. Will be lower as a SB due to the LA mechanisme, unless you shift to a slow 2hander for PA, but thats not worth the trouble mostly.

With a wyrd spec, you hopefully will not be that far behind a infil with same equipment.

Good luck

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Tiques said:
44 CS, anything above is to expensive, maybe go as low as 40 as a SB with 0.3 lower than infil, but 44 is the standard for wyrd. THIS IS NOT MODIFIED spec you need 44 BASE CS

Not at all, alot of us are going 50 CS these days, although saying that probably not advised until you get a few RR's for bonuses or else Env suffers.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Zedenz said:
No it's fotm these days :D

Probably best off with some form of a 5 spec till rr5 though.

i would go a classic 44 sword, 44 la/39la, 34 cs spec before rr5 when you can benfit from the wyrdspecc.

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
we dont need more steralthers =)
(sorry if someone get hurt)

Qledo

Loyal Freddie
waffel gimmly why make an SB ? dont u know that SBs are teh Hell'spawn from myhtic they believe in christ and u are from hell !!! reroll Infil or Ns... :flame:

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Qledo said:
waffel gimmly why make an SB ? dont u know that SBs are teh Hell'spawn from myhtic they believe in christ and u are from hell !!! reroll Infil or Ns... :flame:
I would if i was alb but funny enuff m8 im mid and infils / ns look shit norse ftw should be allowed dwarf sbs :(. But ive speced now and gimped till rr5 lol :(.

Lyrre

Fledgling Freddie
Hope you didnt listen to people saying 44 weapon was the way to go...
51 composite spec mainhand is what you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom