Spear or LW?

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Hi i'm a hero almost 50, wondering what would be better in RvR.

Was thinking to spec 50 lw/spear 42 shield 39 one handed 6 parry!

If I could get some replies from Hero's who do RvR or anyone who has an opinion on it, it would be AWESOME.

thx

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
LW, some very usefull stlyes, two damage types, and just looks better imo :)

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
LW, some very usefull stlyes, two damage types, and just looks better imo :)

Hi, thanks, so you don't think having thrust is that much of an advantage over LW to use it?

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
cant spear get golden spear arti ? with the thrust debuff or smt

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Dallas said:
cant spear get golden spear arti ? with the thrust debuff or smt

indeed they can, but the LW part has more interesting weapons to choose from, cause of better procs (malice + battler) and as already said, two damage types to choose from. Also I've heared the debuff is buffy and lasts like 3secs only.

Btw, you could also cosider going 50shield / 50LW / 6+weapon / rest parry

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
my hero is going ml10 spear and spear hero :D i prefer the look of Spear.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Lw>Cs

Large wep deffo , u can choose damage type ... u have the most useful 2h style in the game <Annialation> , the sidechain does more damage than bm sidechain .... i could go on

The type of people who go cs are the ones who
1> Roll luwi heros and spec cs cuz it looks cute
2> Those who listen to number 1
3> People who havent tried it and listen to Bs about it doing more damage to mail wearers etc

Lw has better artis and from what ive found out <and it cost me a 10p exerpise stone> damage of Lw is 2x better , also id advise 50 shield .. 42 shield is for hybrids imo and 39 parry is pointless as is 39 1h ws as its basically for interrupt etc , unless ure a pve bot ... then go s/s <my hero can kill unbuffed red-cons with 28 blades np>

Imo go 50 lw 50 shield <cap out +points in these 2 alone on temp>
28 1h weaponskil 6 parry.

Enjoy ure hero , im done with mine exping a bm now

Also any of the Cs using Heros who think im wrong , pm me im on most of the time and would love a duel to prove u wrong xD

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
Hi i'm a hero almost 50, wondering what would be better in RvR.

Was thinking to spec 50 lw/spear 42 shield 39 one handed 6 parry!

If I could get some replies from Hero's who do RvR or anyone who has an opinion on it, it would be AWESOME.

thx

My fav spec is 50 spear, 42 shield, 6 1h, 39 parry and always found it a fun and rewarding spec. I think LW is probably stronger than CS for reasons already listed.

50 spear - got to max weaponskill
42 shield - closer to 60 skill after rr and bonuses, anyone who thinks 8 more points makes a massive difference at this level is wrong, 42->50 shield will only realy be much different if your SC is gimped or you are blocking vast numbers of people at once.
6 1h - is enough to tank stuff in pve, if ive got my shield out in rvr then im blocking/slamming/changing back to spear.
39parry, cause its points left over and will bring my natural parry to well over 50 with SC. It also helps to start tracking spear combo, nice duel winner against cocky LW heros with too much in blades and shield;)

Wela

One of Freddy's beloved
SPEEEEEEEAR! SPEEEEEEEEEEAR!!!!!!!! ueeeeeeee ueeeeeeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom