Spear of Kings question

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
What is the deal with the lvl 5 ability? I myself have tested it on a savage and the buffer worked, did testing with a shadowblade and it didnt.. (both times reactive shields activated) And fatbelly said his shield also didnt work versus a reaver already.. is it bugged or?

Fatbelly

Fledgling Freddie
tested it in 3 duels and some rvr now, never worked at all... also noticed that hunters SoK proc is 1 minute, other classes have 30 sec.

rather have a working proc for 30 sec, than a broken for 1 min.. =(

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Well, who needs SoK anyway, the sun spear rocks as far as I'm concerned, my belt of sun dinged 10 in rvr today. I really really love it, much better than I had anticipated. It's shitty though that if you change to bow at night, it won't let you change back to the sun spear till daytime again, so you always have to have another spear handy.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
You can change back to 1H sun weapons at night, but not spear afaik :/

Just drag your shield to your qbar instead of the weapon and press that when you want to switch

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:
You can change back to 1H sun weapons at night, but not spear afaik :/

Just drag your shield to your qbar instead of the weapon and press that when you want to switch

o_O thanks for that tip Rulke :)
Sure this isn't fixed in 1.68?

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
u can equip the sun weapons at night as a sb to just apply the poison directly from the backpack instead of thr qb, maybe this would work for a hunter to only that is will say that u dont have the skill to apply venom but i think it will still equip the spear

GrymulvWilk

Fledgling Freddie
It has some bugged timer , it seems it works 15 min after zoning or reequip, so when you port to emain it goes off but real abl effect you got after 15 (?)min if you have it as your main weapon all this time , kinda usless for classes using bows. Not 100% sure about it ,just noticed it after few tests.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Well that can't be completely true for sure, I had been chaining snakes near stygia with a savage, me for bow.. him for his snakecharmer. As when chaining these I wont be using my SoK but my crafted thingy from before.. then I got bored and wanted to test the shield, procced and ruduced the styled dmg.. said smth along 'Your magical shielding absorbed .. ' later on I made my shield go off and let a sb pa-chain me, no shielding at all.. was just 3 min in svasud. Anyone knows if they know it's bugged, or doesnt work in certain conditions for sure?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Fatbelly said:
tested it in 3 duels and some rvr now, never worked at all... also noticed that hunters SoK proc is 1 minute, other classes have 30 sec.

rather have a working proc for 30 sec, than a broken for 1 min.. =(

Mine is 1 minute, havent tested it in RvR though and wont do till I work out a new template.

Slicer

Fledgling Freddie
the 50% is of style bonus. so ofc it doesnt work in pve

works a charm in rvr

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
There are quite a number of mobs that use styles actually, specially in ToA.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Ml5 mobs style, taurs style...

but i never said i tested in on pve.. atleast if it doesnt work i still got my winged helm style dmg shield xD

Teza

Fledgling Freddie
well all the % style dmg reduction buff-proc are bugged atm, it randomly works (or not) and not at same rate. :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom