Spear of Kings encounter

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Vasconcelos said:
Do you only get credit if the arti drop?
It's a bit buggy, have had times where no art and no credit. Generally if you get Art you'll get credit. Sometimes you might get credit with no drop also.

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Never received credit without it dropping, and I've done it about 6 times on a couple of chars. This was early on though, so I don't know if its been changed in any of the later patches. Its a very buggy encounter though, and even if the artie drops, it sometimes gives no credit.

Helium

Fledgling Freddie
Have done it 6 times on skald now,still no drop.did it with my warrior unce and it droped and i got credit...only on warrior tho.dont have the credit on my skald

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Dont it manytimes... never got credit if no spear dropped. heard someone got credit from it when spear didnt drop tho... dont know.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Just made it, spear dropped n gave credit.

Walkthrough:

- pulled from N door (the one near Aerus)
- used theurg, x2 clerics, merc, paly + pet bot from outside the temple
- EVERY1 in grp went inside temple
- paly engaged mob while the rest used a ram on door
- EVERY1 kept inside temple while we beat the mob to 27% hps
- at that time we used the pet bot n theurg + smit0rz! nuked him from 26% to 0% in 20secs.
- had complete book of Spear of Kings in invnetory (this might be bullshit ofc :p )
- none left the temple at no moment cept when the pet bot entered once to pet the bastard
- harpies spawned but didnt have time to even attack us, coz we were fighting mob near the door.

Hope it helps for the rest of the ppl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom