spanish speaking and character transfer

Stekkerdoos

Fledgling Freddie
Im currently playing on the server Aggamagan, no qeues, no lag, everything ok but...I heard Aggamagan is the "un-official" spanish server, so that would mean most of the spanish community would go there.
Now I'm not very positive about the spanish gaming communty in general. In DAoC the very few annoying moments I experienced were usually with spanish people and they tend to think public chat is "XDDDD jejeje chat".
Racist bashing prevention note: Im saying "in general" im not saying every spaniard is like this and the problem can very well be me, these are my experiences with spanish people.
But then again, I only heard someone saying this about Aggamagan, so I decided to wait and see.
Unfortunatly im seeing a shitload of spanish in public chats and I'm not really looking forward to "chatfights" about who is right and wrong (or just be ignored) also I'm not planning to add (let's be positive here) 30% of the server to my ignore list as Blizzard suggests I should do in these situations.

Now I heard a rumor that Blizzard is going to offer the option to transfer your character to a different server, can anyone confirm this, give me a link to more info or tell me more about this ?

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
sure at the moment all genral chat must be in english. wether they will change certain servers as different language servers is yet to be seen.

i'm on skullcrusher and peaple tend to type the odd danish/sweedish chat in there, usual someone says "all general in english please" and thats the end of it.
but if they are asking a question in a different language only people who understand them could answer, so it would be better if they did ask in english

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom