Spamming

O

old.job

Sweet revenge

Alan Ralsky is one of the biggest, if not the biggest spammers in the world. He has recently purchased a $740,000 house with his proceeds from spamming. His street address was posted on Slashdot.org along withthis overhead picture , courtesy of Microsoft's TerraServer. Don't pay any attention to the push-pin. TerraServer gets close, but never spot-on. It is one of those houses though.

"It's all the result of a well-organized campaign by the anti-spam community, and Ralsky doesn't find it funny. "They've signed me up for every advertising campaign and mailing list there is," he told me. "These people are out of their minds. They're harassing me." That they are. Gleefully.

Boo hoo Mr. Ralsky.
Read
this it'll make you puke.

T

Tenko

from the reporter

Today, Ralsky says he is trying to keep a lower profile, operating through cell phones and unlisted numbers. Ralsky agreed to this interview and the tour of his operation only if I promised not to print the address of his new home, which I found in Oakland County real estate records.

hehe, so he wont tell us where he lives but does say where to go to find him :D

I like this guy :clap:

O

old.tRoG

"There were threats against him, cars driving by and people checking out his house," Harrison said. "Someone even left a package of what appeared to be dog feces."

:)

*whistles innocently*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom