Spam!

Morimdin

Banned
I'm boored and i'm making a thread, let's try to overload teh server, everyone just spam useless crap! please please please please pleaseeee! or you could whine about how lame i am, or how childish i am, or you could be a retard and whine about someone else, just prettyplease make it teh biggest thread ever! WRITE YOUR LIFE-STORY! :clap: :kissit: :twak: :worthy:

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
i dont care since im drunk atm
:drink: but here i go
*spam all enemies of mids* :flame:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Your born,
There's a bunch of stuff that happens here,
Mid-life crisis,
Retirement,
You die.

The End.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
as you wish,

JEJKEJEJEJEKEKEKEKEKEE xDDDDDDDDD

x<

Ezteq

Queen of OT
there was an old woman who swallowed a fly, i dont know why she swallowed the fly prehaps she'll die.... she swallowed a spider which wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her, to catch the fly i dont know why she swallowed the fly prehaps she'll die, she swallowed a bird to catch the spider that wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her, she swallowed the spider to catch the fly, i dont know why she swallowed the fly, prehaps she'll die. she swallowed a cat to catch the bird, how absurd to swallow a bird! she swallowed the bird to catch the spider that wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her, she swallowed the spider to catch the fly i dont know why she swallowed the fly, prehaps she'll die, she swallowed a dog to catch the cat, fancy that! she swallowed a cat! she swallowed the cat to catch the bird, how absurd to swallow a bird! she swallowed the bird to catch the spider that wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her, she swallowed the spider to catch the fly i dont know why she swallowed the fly prehaps she'll die...after swallowing the dog she then went on to get a job at www.puppy-pr0n.com and began a lucrative career blowing random animals, she brought an apartment in a giant shoe and was known as "mirriam who'll swallow anything"
The End

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING ENGLISH :
1. Two World Wars and One World Cup.
2. Warm beer.
3. You get to confuse everyone with the rules of cricket.
4. You get to accept defeat graciously in major sporting events.
5. Union jack underpants.
6. Water shortages guaranteed every single summer.
7. You can live in the past and imagine you are still a world power.
8. Bathing once a week - whether you need to or not.
9. Ditto changing underwear.
10. Beats being Welsh.

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING SCOTTISH :
1. You ain't English!
2. You ain't English!
3. You ain't English!
4. You ain't English!
5. You ain't English!
6. You ain't English!
7. You ain't English!
8. You ain't English!
9. You ain't English!
10. You ain't English!

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING WELSH :
1. You've got to be having a laugh, haven't you?

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING IRISH :
1. Guinness.
2. 18 children because you can't use contraceptives.
3. You can get into a fight just by marching down someone's road.
4. Pubs never close.
5. Can use Papal edicts on contraception passed in second Vatican Council of 1968 to persuade your girlfriend that you can't have sex with a condom on.
6. No one can ever remember the night before.
7. Kill people you don't agree with.
8. Stew.
9. More Guinness.
10. Eating stew and drinking Guinness in an Irish pub at 3 in the morning after a bout of sectarian violence.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
there was an old woman who swallowed a fly, i dont know why she swallowed the fly prehaps she'll die.... she swallowed a spider which wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her, to catch the fly i dont know why she swallowed the fly prehaps she'll die, she swallowed a bird to catch the spider that wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her, she swallowed the spider to catch the fly, i dont know why she swallowed the fly, prehaps she'll die. she swallowed a cat to catch the bird, how absurd to swallow a bird! she swallowed the bird to catch the spider that wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her, she swallowed the spider to catch the fly i dont know why she swallowed the fly, prehaps she'll die, she swallowed a dog to catch the cat, fancy that! she swallowed a cat! she swallowed the cat to catch the bird, how absurd to swallow a bird! she swallowed the bird to catch the spider that wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her, she swallowed the spider to catch the fly i dont know why she swallowed the fly prehaps she'll die...after swallowing the dog she then went on to get a job at www.puppy-pr0n.com and began a lucrative career blowing random animals, she brought an apartment in a giant shoe and was known as "mirriam who'll swallow anything"
The End
lol :eek:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
glabbin said:
spam?

is that some kinda ham?
The meaty stuff that's impossible to open without cutting half ur finger off :x
for me anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom