Space monkeys

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'd like to know how they're going to simulate the high G-forces required to reach orbit.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Tom said:
I'd like to know how they're going to simulate the high G-forces required to reach orbit.

Ananova said:
Contestants were chosen after being quizzed by psychologists to find out if they were easily fooled.

Looks like they won't have to bother :rolleyes: What a pointless exercise. Where's the challenge in deceiving morons? This is the modern equivalent of Victorians visiting the asylum to view the inmates as entertainment.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
It would be funny as hell if the screen they use outside was running on some form of windows and managed a BSOD.

I can just imagine, "Oh nooooo, the Universe has exploded and gone blue!!!"

Chilly

Balls of steel
its already been made? might be quite funny, but the people will be rather angry when they come out :p

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Just when you think the trash on TV cant get any worse.

Havent channel4 done the 'will folks fall for a spoof reality show' crap already?

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
It would be cool if, on their second day in 'orbit' they see a flash on Earth. A few hours later, they're told 5 nukes have been detonated in the US.

Day 3: More flashes, the US has retaliated by nuking Iran.
Day 5: In a broken communication, they're told a nuclear war has started. It's the last they hear from Earth.

For the next few days they'll see random flashes on Earth, most of which is covered by dark clouds. The shuttle is kept in orbit for a week longer than planned.

When the show is over, they sue Channel 4 :p

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Escape said:
It would be cool if, on their second day in 'orbit' they see a flash on Earth. A few hours later, they're told 5 nukes have been detonated in the US.

Day 3: More flashes, the US has retaliated by nuking Iran.
Day 5: In a broken communication, they're told a nuclear war has started. It's the last they hear from Earth.

For the next few days they'll see random flashes on Earth, most of which is covered by dark clouds. The shuttle is kept in orbit for a week longer than planned.

When the show is over, they sue Channel 4 :p

That would be AMAZING, one minor adjustment though.
Make the plot of the nukes that from space above and beyond ^_^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom