Sozz just me whining Connection speeds of internet cafes

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
i work abroad a lot with my job, so far been to greece, romaina, portagul + a few others but the ones i have named claim to have internet cafes where u can play games online i.e Counterstrike, WoW, Daoc,

But when i try to get onto a online game CS for example, the only online i can get is LAN (not online in my opionion), so much for online, as for other games like wow and daoc, it is just LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, daoc just goes LD, and WoW i have a connection of something like 15000 but goes down to 5000, then settles at around 1000.... not sure how many people have try to play a Mage fire off the first bolt, and while ur waiting for it to fire the lag takes it 2 times as long to fire, and before u know it the mob is beating u....... how can this be, im sure i heard that all other european countrys have connections a lot higher than GB, i can play Daoc and WOW better on my local 56k dial-up than i can where these internet cafes claim to have broadband......... anyway sozz for whining, but is this the case for all countrys in europe,

Manicmage lvl 43 mage Silvermoon
Ranind lvl 50 zerker RR4 Mid\Pry
Readyaimfire 50 Hunter RR3 Mid\Pry
the list goes on, should sort out my sig, but another time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom