Soyl got a new vid

Dirtymind

Loyal Freddie
Didnt find an entry here, so here you go:

http://www.rpgfilms.net/nuke/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=1211

It s a bit away from awesome, but anyway, there are too few camlann vids, it got good music, good quality, and some nice fights. It just shows what camlann fights are, fights against xpers in df, just as well against highly toaed freaks.

At least, I liked it very much, as I m away from Camlann for a very good while. Playing my old rvr server again atm.

Thx for pwning me, Soyl! Vid made me feel come back and get revenge!^^

P.S.: Halder, give me a note, heard you finally respecced your toon - wanna duo!^^

Dirtymind

Loyal Freddie
Dont accuse me, but you have to register for free there - never got any spam mail, though. Guess its just to prevent deeplinking or whatever.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
was a shame all his fights included the dex quick charge....did not always make the fights fair imo.

Dirtymind

Loyal Freddie
Omg, he uses a charge... Dont u use your artes? Dont you switch weapons?

Hehe, using your stuff or switch it is just the normal way. It s not a +, its a - if the others dont use it.

Dont tell me that anybody cant afford to refill a charge or buy a krojers (or do it themself).

Using a buffbot, is a complete different story. Because not everybody is able to pay a 2nd acc, to log a 2nd acc, to buy a 2nd pc or whatever.

Greetings to all cock-less buffbot users!

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Not All People Have Enuff Time To Get Artis And Other Stuff?

Dirtymind

Loyal Freddie
Minimac said:
Not All People Have Enuff Time To Get Artis And Other Stuff?

So what? Strip off all artes before fight?

Daoc allways has been a game where the guy with more time/connections got an edge over others...

Maybe those complaining about it should look for another game (maybe a shooter? all got same stuff - though i dont know, never played one) or move to the classic server, where perfect gear wont be that important, but allmost thx to catacombs.

Dirtymind

Loyal Freddie
mirieth! said:
you whine about buffbots and then say that? ^^

haha.
Tbh, I never whined^^

If I ever whine, I do it about the new det - lols, my stun doesnt even last a sec ^^

Hm, no, I dont whine^^

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Dirtymind said:
So what? Strip off all artes before fight?
Daoc allways has been a game where the guy with more time ..

so what about: the ppl who spent more time irl can afford a bb then? everyone could work irl and get some money :> this was your argumentation about artes and charges, am i wrong?

Tarlyn

Fledgling Freddie
C’mon, it’s about using implanted gamefeatures (charges) and about getting urself unfair advantages (bb). Even when everybody would be able to get themselves a bb acc, it’d still be lame to use one. (I’m sure most of the players here are able to get one anyway). Weren’t u the one who whines all day because of horason’s buffbot, Shintari? U seem to be someone who always denies the general opinion just to be different.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
This is what annoyed me, you put soyl in a fight versus Halder, Fuddle, Rangervarkie, Youkki, and dare i say even myself with dex/quick charges and watch how well he does.

I did not spot 1 decent stealther in the whole video, all pre 50's or ppl just lvl 50, rr3, no sc. The stealthers he fought could have been beaten without a charge.

Next time you make a video try putting some good opponents in, if i wanted to watch unfair fights i would watch a warlock video.

People like zelh can be beaten if you purge their slam's and have dexqui up as he cant hit you....casters like mono have no resists or con and die really fast.

Where was the good casters in the video, oh wait they were in the pub drinking via your dropped con money?

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
This is what annoyed me, you put soyl in a fight versus Halder, Fuddle, Rangervarkie, Youkki, and dare i say even myself with dex/quick charges and watch how well he does.

I did not spot 1 decent stealther in the whole video, all pre 50's or ppl just lvl 50, rr3, no sc. The stealthers he fought could have been beaten without a charge.

Next time you make a video try putting some good opponents in, if i wanted to watch unfair fights i would watch a warlock video.

People like zelh can be beaten if you purge their slam's and have dexqui up as he cant hit you....casters like mono have no resists or con and die really fast.

Where was the good casters in the video, oh wait they were in the pub drinking via your dropped con money?

What about the time u jumped me and died :)

Whys that no in the video

Svettig

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
This is what annoyed me, you put soyl in a fight versus Halder, Fuddle, Rangervarkie, Youkki, ........
I did not spot 1 decent stealther in the whole video

lol.. only one of those that's decent is rangavarkie :)

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:

You have no clue how entertaining it is to watch retards play :)

Buffervarkie

Fledgling Freddie
Svettig said:
lol.. only one of those that's decent is rangavarkie :)

Thanks for this compliment Svettig ;-)
Tho i have to admit that Fuddle and Halder > me.

Getting that last item might help, and if i drop my bow totally that could change also ;-)
But i cba to lose my uberbow, still owns wl's from nice distance =)

Well i started making a vid, but i quit it, cba to put my time in that, i just like to pvp a bit, and sleep, work, go party ;-)

Greetings
Vark

Himse

FH is my second home
nice movie :D

altho u show no fights where u loose :|

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I turned his video off after 7 mins since it just repeats itself.. PWN PWN PWN PWN PWN PWN etc.

And I know my video was boring, but not as boring as that :x

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Ame said:
I turned his video off after 7 mins since it just repeats itself.. PWN PWN PWN PWN PWN PWN etc.

And I know my video was boring, but not as boring as that :x

/Agree

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Boring. PA, CD Stunning Stab and the casters dead! We know the sequence, why do you have to show it 1000x. And as for killing rog Vamps of which most are afk and/or retarded, gogo. Possibly the only good kill was on Mrburns, and guess what! It was a PA + CD + SS kill! Fancy that.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Makes me feel ashamed for being a nightshade really :(. I feel like respeccing to CD-shade instead of crit shade.

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
You have no clue how entertaining it is to watch retards play :)

Which reminds me.. When are you gonna make a movie? :eek7:

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Buy me a new computer which can run fraps and I will, but I guess you can just watch yourself play for the same result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom