Sound Problems

N

-Nxs-

I would have posted under the existing thread for this, but its been closed.

Anyone know if this is to be resolved, the news only says they are aware of the problem and investigating. When i reported this on patch day, the GM's said it needs to be fixed by Mythic.

So does this mean we need to wait for 1.63 ? or will a patch be made avaliable in the next day or two.

I am unable to hear any attack made by my necro pet onto a mob, I cant hear the mob attacking the necro pet back, also unable to hear the mob die. Its causing loads of problems when running to a new camp spot with the pet, you cant hear when he gets agro.

Could the E&E team chase this up please, im not really playing the game as much at the moment due to constant death that could have been avoided if you can hear WTF is going on.

N

ning

Originally posted by -Nxs-
I would have posted under the existing thread for this, but its been closed.

Anyone know if this is to be resolved, the news only says they are aware of the problem and investigating. When i reported this on patch day, the GM's said it needs to be fixed by Mythic.

So does this mean we need to wait for 1.63 ? or will a patch be made avaliable in the next day or two.

I am unable to hear any attack made by my necro pet onto a mob, I cant hear the mob attacking the necro pet back, also unable to hear the mob die. Its causing loads of problems when running to a new camp spot with the pet, you cant hear when he gets agro.

Could the E&E team chase this up please, im not really playing the game as much at the moment due to constant death that could have been avoided if you can hear WTF is going on.

According to the german site it will be debugged in a few days.

"Hallo zusammen,
um 14 :30 Uhr werden alle europäischen Server für ein kurzen Update herunter gefahren.
Viele der Ungereimtheiten von gestern sollten sich damit klären.
Das Update, um die Sound- und PA-Probleme zu lösen, wird allerdings noch ein paar Tage dauern.

Vielen Dank für Euer Verständnis."
http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=1230

G

granny

Temp fix is to turn all your sounds off in options then back on again. It only partially fixes it and it breaks again fairly soon but it's better than nothing.

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by granny
Temp fix is to turn all your sounds off in options then back on again. It only partially fixes it and it breaks again fairly soon but it's better than nothing.

nope didnt work :( still exactly the same

B

bulge

At least we've got the lovely "BONG", "PING" and "DINGLY DINGLY DING" sounds for crafting, they're great :(

S

Shagrat

wooohooo if you get a DINGLY DINGLY DING noise i'm going to start crafting........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom