sound mods

S

stab_pattern

has anyone made any sound mods yet? I'm getting bored of the bog standard sounds?

M

~Mobius~

Err how do you mean? It'll be a bit silly having totally different sounds going off during the game won't it? Unless you mean different music ... I think people can do that.

K

keela is

there is a crafting sound mod around.... not that I use it ;)

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by stab_pattern
has anyone made any sound mods yet? I'm getting bored of the bog standard sounds?

What sounds ? ;)

Although you could create wav's im guessing then rename them to the same name as files that exist etc.- but its probably breaking the coc to alter the game like that.

P

pitspawn

Speaking of mods...

Ive seen quite a few screenshots of people using modified transparent huds (Like the status bar being transparent which isnt even manually possible)

Please tell me how?

O

old.Kerosene

Originally posted by pitspawn
Speaking of mods...

Ive seen quite a few screenshots of people using modified transparent huds (Like the status bar being transparent which isnt even manually possible)

Please tell me how?

From the character selection screen, click options, then um.. can't remember.. interface I think and there will be a list of interfaces come up. Transparent is one of the options so it's not a mod.

B

Brannor McThife

You can set varying degrees of transparency too, for each of the HUD components. All part of the customization added in around the time SI came out (if not with SI?).

Oh, and external MODs violate the CoC, period.

-G

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom