Soulsinger & CO

sko

Loyal Freddie
Hi m8s, nice radar, can you send me pls I wanna be uber like you.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Not much point in posting this, if you seriously think they are using radar then post evidence to RightNow and if you want to let everyone know on FH post some solid evidence to back up your current accusation, instead of trying to tarnish someones reputation.

sko

Loyal Freddie
No I just wanted to whine tbh, not like fucking GOA is gonna lift a finger anyway.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
some people use radar to detect radar, problem is they cant use this as evidence on rightnow :rolleyes:

sko

Loyal Freddie
Morchaoron said:
some people use radar to detect radar, problem is they cant use this as evidence on rightnow :rolleyes:

That REALLY sounds like a personal experience, not that I'm accusing you meight.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
euhm m8

Iam part of that & co.

We don't use radar, but when stealthers inform us that 1fg are inc we hide or that some soloers orso just ran by we trying to find em.

But seriously, running trough emain mostly doesn't go unseen.
So when you do get spot, please don't whine here.

Radar is lame and we don't use it.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Surely its a bigger crime to act like a complete motherfucking **** than use a radar, sko?

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
hmm a while ago while solo I jumped soulsinger and friends and managed killing a few.. they definitely weren't using radar then or they'd have spotted me miles away.

Of course that doesn't mean they couldn't of started using it since then.. x<

remi

Fledgling Freddie
this guy dont have radar, ive been in 500ish range with croc several times and he missed me xD

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
this guy dont have radar, ive been in 500ish range with croc several times and he missed me xD
Hate croc mode :<

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
Well it prolly doesnt show animals :p

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
lol i guess valkyn's, inconnu and half ogres are lucky then:p
Half Ogres aren't animals they are trained monsters. They can eat with fork and knife. :<

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Killerbee said:
Half Ogres aren't animals they are trained monsters. They can eat with fork and knife. :<
yer right:eek:
ill bet you gonne say in a minute Inconnu arent fish but seals:p
(btw cine inconnu is a fish, why does it ned water pots in toa?:)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Well, inconnus arent fish. xD Tho my example about eating with knife and fork wasnt the best 'cause a trained chimp can eat with them as well. Tho hard to slice the banana... ;)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Killerbee said:
Well, inconnus arent fish. xD Tho my example about eating with knife and fork wasnt the best 'cause a trained chimp can eat with them as well. Tho hard to slice the banana... ;)
^^ chimps use radar imo :X stupide xcuses about ppl saying it's just their good nose etc that they can smell ppl from miles away.. ITS RADAR!! i tell you... :p

and inconnus are fish:twak:

S

Skryre

Hi guys, in this thread im the "& CO" part... Im Exioce, Soulsinger's duo mate, we play on LAN, and we dont use radar tbh... I can say some Midgard guild that use radar but im not going to enter in that discussion... Well i only wanted to say that, we aint radar users, I that pple who use it are so lamme, for EXAMPLE, YOU ARE A GRP OF WELL KNOWN RR9-RR10 MIDS AND YOU USE RADAR... that's lame, but its just an EXAMPLE( the same with ALBS )
Remember, just an EXAMPLE :D

Good Luck all

[ Exioce 3L5 naughty eld ]

sko

Loyal Freddie
OH WELL THEN SINCE WE HAVE YOUR WORD FOR IT THEN I GUESS ITS TRUE LOL N1 M8 THX FOR SORTING THIS OUT FOR US HE HE HE HE HE HE HE H EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Skryre said:
Hi guys, in this thread im the "& CO" part... Im Exioce, Soulsinger's duo mate, we play on LAN, and we dont use radar tbh... I can say some Midgard guild that use radar but im not going to enter in that discussion... Well i only wanted to say that, we aint radar users, I that pple who use it are so lamme, for EXAMPLE, YOU ARE A GRP OF WELL KNOWN RR9-RR10 MIDS AND YOU USE RADAR... that's lame, but its just an EXAMPLE( the same with ALBS )
Remember, just an EXAMPLE :D

Good Luck all

[ Exioce 3L5 naughty eld ]

:m00:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
exioce is right though, now close this thread.. it has become off-topic imo:X

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom