Soul gems?

O

old.Moodel

Any one know what to do with the soul gems dropped by the Moor Bogeys in Cornwall?

I have 4 so far and I dont know what to do with them. They are rare drops and are not worth much to a merchant so I presume they must be quest related.

Any one got any idea?

Moodel Varason
29th Armsman, Excalibur

D

Damini

Donate them to your nearest female mod, who will gaze lovingly at them and keep them safe?

Beyond that, Im at a loss.

O

old.firebrace

There is an NPC standing at the top of a hill not far from where the muryans spawn Straight south from Cornwall Station. Give them to him.

You will be rewarded with either a 1/3rd bub xp or 50sp and some copper whatever your level.

A

Aeiedil

omg :( 1/3rd at any level! why not just chainkill them and save up a tonne for high 40-s, 30 to ding instantly :(

F

fatgit

it isnt 1/3 at any level :)

IIRC its soimething like 5% at level 30 or 50s

A

Aeiedil

sounds a bit more realistic, but still thats half a bubble for doing fuckall else but handing in a bit of loot :(

F

fatgit

about 1 in 10 drop gems
about 1 in 2 give xp

work it out :)

Best way is to save em up and pass to a lowbie or alt :)

F

Fex

Hey Damini that reminds me, have you still got the ickle doll I made for you a while back. I hope you have or I'll send the badgers after you :D

D

Damini

I sold it by accident in a fit of enthuasiastic crab leg selling :( And then got really annoyed because the woman wouldn't let me buy it back. And now selling things takes me forever because I've got really anal about accidently selling things I want.

I hope you're satisfied Aphex!

I

Ifalna

Cool, I've been looking for that guard for a little while now.

A

Aeiedil

ive got a drop that brings me luck ;)

silver gaming dice

not sayin where i got them though, cause then everyone will get my lucky luri dice :(

F

fatgit

Theyre reading what we say and berfing us!! :p

From cam herald 1.50c patch notes :
Albion Quests: Remember, in our next patch, we will be adding a limit to the maximum number of times you can complete the following quests: "Soul Gem" and "Fell Tooth Bounty." If you want to guarantee that you can turn in any items you might have been saving for these quests, you should turn them in before the next patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom