SoS

Spellsinger

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, at work and taking ages to download...I want to see if I am in it, probably one of the SoS using Minstrels :)

Skeggi

Fledgling Freddie
gj zoia :cheers:

I love the way you announce your "co-workers" here =)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Cool movie! :D Now try me on, babe! ;)

Spellsinger said:
Bah, at work and taking ages to download...I want to see if I am in it, probably one of the SoS using Minstrels :)
Yep, Mirax, you are. :D

Spellsinger

Fledgling Freddie
oooh, I was in it, and I used SoS, but hey...Sami had to get away :)

Very nice movie, kept me entertained here at work.

ooh and bah at Guards :(

Semaka

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz for the 1st skald/excal movie :touch: hope i can make one 2 :)
And btw very nice fights :clap:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Keeps crashing on me after a short while, nice vid, but we need to fight more some im not left out :p

Sepiritz

Fledgling Freddie
Gargul said:
there is a different between a pbaoe insta mezz and a single insta mezz, dont u think!

Not really no, not that big.. Especially with an insta snare to back it up.

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Kagato said:
Keeps crashing on me after a short while, nice vid, but we need to fight more some im not left out :p

I Tried watching it while having Daoc + other programs in the background and it barely ran at all. Try load Just load dvix and get latest update, should be fine.

Nice fights Zoia, always respected you as a solo'er and try to leave you and tell others to not kill you when our fg pass's you :).

Btw I know others said it but. The video just shows what a high RR person can do with some well placed RA"s and alch procs/ charges :m00: .

Fair doos to ya thou :clap:

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
It was just as I expected it to be :) Well, the approach is a bit different, a little bit more aggresive than my own. Nice fights there.

Too bad I can't record my fights, the PC is strugling with daoc alone, let alone fraps or anything else. Well... maybe someday.

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
omfg.. :eek2:

U are like, a Skald god.. Thats the funniest and best thing i have seen ever.. u raaawwwk!!

U must be a inspiration for alot of skalds. tried to contact u ingame to say that this video was insane..

:worthy: :clap: awsome :)

/Indriid out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom