Sos

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Just a quick question, does a speedwarp cancel speed when you use sos?

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Dunno atm anyway, I know it doesnt affect you when you're already SoSed.

NF SoS will be overwritten by speedwarp, meleeing, casting spells or sneezing.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
I was just checking if anyone was badmouthing me or sumfin on search and found this textlog.... For 1 , that was not me. It clearly shows that this guy is impersonating more then 1 person. Unluckily for me he used my name (sort off).

You dont have to believe me ofc, but i think the stealthercommunity off excalibur knows that i get zerged quite alot :D

anyways... fuck you twat ... if i only knew who you are ... i would KILL Y000...

oh and Rulke... thanks for putting that in your sig mate... you own...

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
i've used sos while speed warped and it helps. dunno if it works the other way around

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:
I was just checking if anyone was badmouthing me or sumfin on search and found this textlog.... For 1 , that was not me. It clearly shows that this guy is impersonating more then 1 person. Unluckily for me he used my name (sort off).

You dont have to believe me ofc, but i think the stealthercommunity off excalibur knows that i get zerged quite alot :D

anyways... fuck you twat ... if i only knew who you are ... i would KILL Y000...

Anyone else here in freddys does search about getting badmouthed at?

anyone?

oO

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:

am i the only one who doesnt understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom