Fledgling Freddie
Druid Famex - main healer
Bard Dogan - fop
Bard
Hero
Hero
Hero
Warden
Ranger/eld/animist(idno which is best to bring, the ones signing up decides)

If you wonder why 2 bards is coz we need endregen at both pillars / mob

Any complaints / suggests on grpchange (no we are not gonna use rams unless 1 of the signuppers cares to bring a ram+user, its doable without so we are doing it without)

Only char that will b considered changing in the list is hero for bm.

I hope to have this grp doing at Saturday ~17:00 CET

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
well....i would consider joining with my bard then...since he is only one that needs credit and EoY:p

Bulll

Fledgling Freddie
well u tell me how to have a constant engage at the bird along with constant end at the pillars?

thx

Tairirion

Fledgling Freddie
Bulll said:
[...]
If you wonder why 2 bards is coz we need endregen at both pillars / mob
[...]

I still wonder because end regen has 2000 range. Last time I did EoY I was just fine positioning between mob and pillars and moving around as the group moved. All had end ;) Sure stick and /afk would have been nicer hehe

Bulll

Fledgling Freddie
Druid Famex - main healer
Bard Dogan - fop
Druid - giz0r (ingamename?)
Hero
Hero
Hero
Warden
Warden

ok screw 1 bard ;) as he pwned me with 2k range end so. we have end with 1

all heros are switchable with wardens since they deal dmg and have selfend too :p and ill put in a 4th meleer since none of my own chars needs it, only friends.

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
Bulll said:
well u tell me how to have a constant engage at the bird along with constant end at the pillars?

thx

you get the bard to stand in the middle m8 :)

Xurio

Fledgling Freddie
Bulll said:

thx

fyi the people on the bird dont need end ,,,
why?

Cause they dont kill the bird till pillars are down they dont need to use styles just afk and stick :)

Bulll

Fledgling Freddie
ever realised that an engager needs end?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Tairirion said:
I still wonder because end regen has 2000 range. Last time I did EoY I was just fine positioning between mob and pillars and moving around as the group moved. All had end ;) Sure stick and /afk would have been nicer hehe

yeah, that was my point too ;) can easily move teh b1rd around and follow with end :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Xurio said:
fyi the people on the bird dont need end ,,,
why?

Cause they dont kill the bird till pillars are down they dont need to use styles just afk and stick :)

after this patch, i think, they can kill the bird even though pillars are not yet down

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
you can kill the bird but you won't get credit for eoy unless pillars have been killed

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
buffed pet + fop + hot is an easy way to keep the bird occupied without relying on a bard or taking away valuable tanks from the pillars.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
or afk tank with half decent equipment and protect on a foh druid.

vintervargen

Banned
or you can spend close to 3 hours with 1 faultfinder destroying the pillars and 1 tank keeping sililia agro'd, and when you finish it all some retard bard that have been melee'ing sililia (against coc) recieves the artifact when it dies... Oo

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
If you kill the bird without destroying pillars, will it drop the other stuff? Sililia's necklace etc... :p

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
if i were you i woud bring a battering ram because it is the most boring arti i eva did serious id bring maybe 2 grps atleast :flame:

Eelai

Fledgling Freddie
why dont you use a mana menta to keep the puller alive... no aggro then. Did it like this and worked like a charm, just whack the mob some

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
actually if you use a menta do charm a salamander it would be able to take the mob easy worked gr8 with malice ne way

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom