Sort your bloody collision detection out!

Deadweight89

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone else noticed that since the patch they have been getting stuck either on scenery or inside other players?
Its really starting to piss me off that i keep getting trapped in scenarios and have to jump to get out of places.

just me?

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Hadn't noticed anything like this yet.

However, the collision detection bits they were supposed to have fixed in the last patch seem to still be borked.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
My collision detecting is still a bit dodgy yes. So are my morale abilities, and I still get some CTDs. Please fix something someone:(

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
My collision detecting is still a bit dodgy yes. So are my morale abilities, and I still get some CTDs. Please fix something someone:(

Morale ability firing should be fixed in 1.0.6 (whenever that goes live).

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Its f'ing annoying and that fact that you can also collide with lag ghosts is pissing me off too.

I was out solo the other night and stealthed passed a destro zerg, only to be pretty much blocked from following after them, due to their lag ghosts, zzzz

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
If they could get it right collision detection is a nice idea, as it is currently they should just disable it until they can either get it right or just leave it off, same was said in beta over and over again unfortunately it was EU beta and so probably the feedback on it never caught they eye of mythic.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd prefer it if the CD was just between Order and Dest and no CD with your own side. Then maybe I wouldnt get killed on keep ramps cause some total nob stands at the top of the ramp while everyone behind him is AEed to death and unable to move.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
I'd prefer it if the CD was just between Order and Dest and no CD with your own side. Then maybe I wouldnt get killed on keep ramps cause some total nob stands at the top of the ramp while everyone behind him is AEed to death and unable to move.

I know where you coming from, but it's not really right to have collission with one person, but not another regardless of their faction. I can see a few opportunities for boxing and abusing this kind of thing straight off the bat im afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom