Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimliko

Fledgling Freddie
i wish to say Sorry for the post i created under the Username Gotrag my account got band for it and so it should im sorry for telling who evere it was to FOAd hope no harm was done

i was drunk at the time and as you all know you do stupid things when drunk

if you could re activate my man account i word prefer to use that rather than this but i know it will banned for like two weeks Minimum

once again sorry

Painlezz

Fledgling Freddie
Whipe ur nose and back on the horse little man - after all life is a big playground full of candyfloss and chocolate cookies.

:drink:

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Painlezz said:
Whipe ur nose and back on the horse little man - after all life is a big playground full of candyfloss and chocolate cookies.

If you're approaching puberty and were dropped as a child..

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Painlezz said:

y00 ate teh cookies?

Bellona

Banned
Pimliko says: Bellona your my best friend, im sorry I treated you so badly...
Bellona says: Apology accepted, afterall your only human

:wub:

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Pimliko said:
i wish to say Sorry for the post i created under the Username Gotrag my account got band for it and so it should im sorry for telling who evere it was to FOAd hope no harm was done

i was drunk at the time and as you all know you do stupid things when drunk

if you could re activate my man account i word prefer to use that rather than this but i know it will banned for like two weeks Minimum

once again sorry

so ? u ownd urself irl, now move on :m00:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Painlezz said:

Anything worse than a role player ..its a ghey roleplayer

Tilda

Your main account was given a 1 week ban.
If you continue to use this secondary account, it will be banned too and the initial ban extended. I understand your just wondering what happened, so just dont use that account any more and just wait out the ban and you'll be able to use your main account in just under a weeks time.

Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom