sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gahldir

Originally posted by noaim
Well, it is not like if it was the first time hibbies got information about raids against them, now was it?

It happened before, and it will prolly happen again.

and still, it was the acting of 1 (ONE) single person. NADA to do with hibs. Maybe it's just that hibs are more honest and tells there is a spy while mid and alb shuts up and smiles when they hear about the information and then they use it?

if you really think that there is a whole realm ( I have seen ppl use the term hibs.. ) for spying, it's time to think again.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Dr. Mangler
i know if I managed to zerg thru a BK i would laugh all the way down to Excalibur or Tir Na Nog

assumed you meant MG, not BK in last post.. :doh:

none the less. if you intentionally go through a BK or a zonewall that makes you end up inside the enemy realm, it's abuse... :p

D

Dr. Mangler

Originally posted by Gahldir
assumed you meant MG, not BK in last post.. :doh:

none the less. if you intentionally go through a BK or a zonewall that makes you end up inside the enemy realm, it's abuse... :p

I wouldn´t call it abuse thou, rather achivement. And i meant Borderkeep, MG are just things we do better without

A

Aule Valar

also the whole mid zerg went and attack ligen, not even the relic keep, at prime time this might just alert people...

G

Gahldir

I wouldn´t call it abuse thou, rather achivement. And i meant Borderkeep, MG are just things we do better without

correct about it would be an achievement, but it would still be an abuse I think. cuz BKs aren't meant to pass etc. same would go for taking and camping a PK

L

lofff

Actually its not hard to make it, theres lots a holes along the zonewall aswell, many many ppl has done it, most of em got banned for 3days.

Ur a frigging noob but funneh! turn up the heat! more flames!

pweeeeeez ~~

D

Dr. Mangler

Originally posted by lofff
Actually its not hard to make it, theres lots a holes along the zonewall aswell, many many ppl has done it, most of em got banned for 3days.

Ur a frigging noob but funneh! turn up the heat! more flames!

pweeeeeez ~~

I´d rather go thru the BK then use a "hole along a zonewall" only noobs use holes.

Bump// you´re it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread