Sorry to everyone at Pygmys..

O

old.Second

Yesterday evening around 7CET when all the pygmys came down the hill.

The nosy bugger as i am just HAD to test the teleport to pygmy house thing at catas. had a good flight but i landed as some dude was pulling. so i saw all the pygs run off down the hill to break havoc to the Brave Albions standing on the bottom of the hill.

Sorry to all that died! I wont use the porter anymore:p

O

old.Wildfire

The what now? Back in my day.... teleporters... hah.... didnt have..... new-fangled technology.... ????

O

old.Second

you know.... the teleporter on top of the Catas entrance:p

everyone have to test it when they get to know it:p

L

-Lonewolf-

Tele...wha?

What teleport, what bloody pygmies no pygmies in Lyonesse when I was levelling?!

O

old.Second

lone u havent lvled ur char m8=) u lent the account to ur ex(illigal) and then took it back when u dumped her! hehe.

O

old.Second

not that it have anything to do with this post:p

L

-Lonewolf-

Lies u fuggin liar the gobbos are not real and you know it!

Someone call a doctor we need to sedate him now!

O

old.Second

oh by the way when we're at it:p how come someone breaking the CoC becomes a Moderator?:p

A

**Aligro**

i think someone, <points at second>, needs to get his facts right, i do believe lonewolf is woman not a man like you origionally inclined, and yeah lonewolf, £60 was it i remember MWUHAHAHA
GOA COC VIOLATION GOA COC VIOLATION GOA COC VIOLATION GOA COC VIOLATION GOA COC VIOLATION GOA COC VIOLATION GOA COC VIOLATION GOA COC VIOLATION meh meh meh meh

O

old.Second

all girls on the internet is MEN untill other facts is proven:p

ps never trust anyone u havent seen naked=)

O

old.Wildfire

You people can be pretty lame sometimes, if there was a COC violation, and the fine was paid, it's done. Feck off and give the guy / gal a break. Also this is a forum. No matter how much you love it, this is not part of DAoC.

E

Exiled

Originally posted by old.Second
lone u havent lvled ur char m8=) u lent the account to ur ex(illigal) and then took it back when u dumped her! hehe.

damn right :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

B

babaluna VII

Originally posted by old.Second
all girls on the internet is MEN untill other facts is proven:p

ps never trust anyone u havent seen naked=)
HAIL yea, there all transexualls if they play with Briton Chicks :p

D

-Dreama-

You people can be pretty lame sometimes, if there was a COC violation, and the fine was paid, it's done. Feck off and give the guy / gal a break. Also this is a forum. No matter how much you love it, this is not part of DAoC.

The...ehem...*fine*...you speak was not a fine from goa, but a fine Lonewolfs girlfriend had to pay for getting dumped by him and wanted to keep her lvl 50 infil. Fortunatly Light wised up and said screw that, gave him his account back, packed up, and moved away ;)

the CoC violation, well, take your pick, loaning your account out, or selling, or then buying it back again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom