Sorry for a common post

T

Tiarta

Hi again sorry for making this post a bit common

i just want to say thanks for the guilds helping killing Legion again.

and the list is as follows - Guardian Of Light - Defectu Virum Elite - Black Falcons - Dragon Knights - Shadows Lords Society - The Ministry - Equilibrium - Illuminati - Herfølge Boldklub - Royal Bavarians.

THANKS to you all (and especially Khalen) :)

40 items dropped + the Diamonds of course.

if anyone is forgotten in the greetings list and feel they should be there, give me a little hint and u will be put there asap.

p.s. Lotto Distribution will be done tomorrow hopefully

Thanks again and best regards

Tiarta - lvl 50 Cleric
Teleri - Lvl 50 Sorcerer
Gobo - lvl 32 Merc (yes i have gotten a lvl since last post :clap: )

Dragon Knights

E

Exinferis

will never get tired of hearing of the fall of legion :D

maybe there will be a Twisted evil ruby scepter for me when you have killed it a couple of hundred times :)
after all the sorcs get one that is(stupid mythic had to put 50 lvls to mind and 50 lvls to matter on the same staff) BAH :p

O

old.LandShark

there's a prince-droppable staff with focus to every single combination of caster speclines, i believed? Certain i've seen a body/matter one and a body/mind one on US

D

Duryn

Another fun night, all went smoothly and legion droped like a fly
although our cleric got ported and kill by behemoth right at the start of legion hehe.

B

Belomar

Hehe, yeah...

It IS a bit common, but still worthy of recognizing. :) Albion has taken down Legion, what is it, four times now? And the other realms are lagging behind, I think. That means a lot of Legion drops are being distributed among the stalwart defenders of the realm. :)

Btw, also thanks to those guilds who took the time to start retaking keeps BEFORE the actual raid so that it did not have to be delayed.

C

Cowled

Who needs legion drop, when u have one of Ody's qua 98 bows?

:clap:

O

old.Odysseus

Free advertisement, gotta luv it ;)

Anyway, first off i went into close fistfight with legion - 6 damage per hit .... lousy...
So i back off, pull out my trusted longbow and BAM 30-40 per hit.
The mofo is such a little girliemonster.

S

statix

Great Work Tiarta and khalen !!

And thanks to Wolfen for letting me tag along with his Grp
had a lot of fun and got to finaly poke the legion with my
fire sticks !

Good work all

E

Exinferis

Originally posted by old.LandShark
there's a prince-droppable staff with focus to every single combination of caster speclines, i believed? Certain i've seen a body/matter one and a body/mind one on US

*dr00l*

get me a matter one will you? :p

D

daphatfriar

Hehe

Don't spose anyone noiced but 2 members from Phoenix Guard were there on the raid. I know we only we only sneaked in 'cos it aint our alliance but just wanted to say thx for a well organised and fun raid abd for the 2 bubs of xp i made too hehe.

Myself and Isedarken (the other PG member) were about to kill Legion and the other princes oursleves but some people rushed in before we had finished with him *sigh* honestly i don't know what has come over Albs lately. Ok we *might* have needed some help from a couple of "support classes" but the 100 or so who did turn up are just glory seekers. I mean really the whole thing was insulting in the end...people claiming the glory and the drops etc I was tearing at my Friar prayer beads and turning red and some distinctly unholy words passed my lips as I recall...may the Lord forgive me....next time I won't help I won't help and you'll be sorry ;)

D

daphatfriar

;)

If you take the above post seriously u need a humour implant btw hehe ;)

Seriously thx guys was fun :)

O

old.Odysseus

where can i aquire this 'humour implant' ?
;)

B

belth

Ya really want me to say the 4 letter word, do ya? ;)

O

old.LandShark

the....angry 4-letter word?

bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca bwca
:D

I

Isedarken_

As deepfat said, had a great laugh, said gnight well after killing the legion and a load of princes (which i could have handled myself... Ahem). Cheers khalen

Btw logged on next day near to where the worm is supposed to spawn, needless to say i tanked my way out of there solo. what can i say im a God rofl.

I think i died in about 15 seconds :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom