Sorcs get loving!

M

Molten Lava

From the Herald (also posted somewhere else on BW)

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Negative effects (such as mesmerize, stun, root, snare, debuffs, etc.) have been modified so that casters of these types of spells will now receive Realm Points for using these types of spells in RvR. Please note that the amount of RP these classes get for these spells is less than directly damaging the enemies.

Bring on 1.54 (late 2004)

B

bf_kate

Hmmm, remember the sorcerer will still have to be alive when the enemy dies :p

And wtf - where is the rp for healing???

:rolleyes:

P

Pin

This patch = virtually no change.

Currently, you mezz, your group kills, you get some rps.
You mezz, another group kills, you get 0 rps.

With this patch, you mezz, your group kills, you get some rps.
You mezz, another group kills, you get some rps.

The number of rps given by a target on death doesn't change (it only slightly shifts to which group the rps go), so it only really benefits (small benefit anyway) the solo CCer, or the zerging CCer.

M

Molten Lava

hmm

Solo: I tend to do that a lot coz its fecking hard to get a group in RvR if you dont know all the lvl 50 guys personally. (yes a lvl 47 soloing sorc...providing nice RP's for Hibs/Mids...anyway I die just as quick in a group)

Zerg: well even Odin and Alb Frontier got lots of zerging nowadays...I certainly see some improvements for my RP's though I must admit it wont be too much

B

Belomar

Re: hmm

Originally posted by Molten Lava
Solo: I tend to do that a lot coz its fecking hard to get a group in RvR if you dont know all the lvl 50 guys personally. (yes a lvl 47 soloing sorc...providing nice RP's for Hibs/Mids...anyway I die just as quick in a group)

It certainly helps to be in a good RvR group that knows what it is doing (i.e. assigns some non-bloodthirsty shield tank to protect the sorcerer and never leave his side). We typically manage to keep our sorcerer alive in 50% of the fights when SS goes roaming (you casters are sooo frail). :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom