Sorcs/Clerics Looking for Guild?

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to check how many Templated, ML10, Relatively Experienced and generally RvR-Ready Clerics and/or Sorcs there might be out there who are looking for an RvR guild?
Guild Group action everynight pretty much and a great bunch of guys in the guild.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
good sorc's these days are few and far between tbh xD but g'luck in the recruitment of one. Lemme know if you find one wouldnt mind a good duo partner :)

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
BlackrazoR said:
Just wanted to check how many Templated, ML10, Relatively Experienced and generally RvR-Ready Clerics and/or Sorcs there might be out there who are looking for an RvR guild?
Guild Group action everynight pretty much and a great bunch of guys in the guild.
pm me here or ingame on my chars in sig, My cleric isnt high rr but fully templated and ml10 warlord.

Ging

Part of the furniture
BlackrazoR said:

My buffbot is templated, ml10, relativly experienced and rvr ready - currently encumbered with siege but that can be remedied easily :)

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
can duo sometime with me on my sorc if u want Darque, RR6L3 Nailez :) rvr ready ML10 and all that shazaz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom