Sorcerer Sidi Staffs

T

TBF[Pazuzu]

Am I glad to read this:

Version 1.64 Release Notes
- The Staff of Mind and Body (Albion) can now be dyed with weapon enamel from the epic dungeons.

I know I'm sad, but I was gutted after winning some Golden Weapon Enamel only to have the game tell me.. "That weapon is not dyable."

I'm not sure if other caster staffs from Sidi are currently undyable too: just don't sell those enamels just yet.

Pazuzu

H

hercules-df

Originally posted by ilienwyn
Give glowing bows imho!! :p

ooh, :) ranger dude from dungeons and dragons cartoon had some uber glowing bows and arrows :)

ironic that the paladin in that cartoon only had a shield too innit? the only worthwhile thing he could do was slam :D

Now the paladins in Bards Tale RPGS were real paladins imo, immortal :D, well once they became destiny knights anyway.

T

Tualatin

Originally posted by hercules-df
ooh, :) ranger dude from dungeons and dragons cartoon had some uber glowing bows and arrows :)

ironic that the paladin in that cartoon only had a shield too innit? the only worthwhile thing he could do was slam :D

Now the paladins in Bards Tale RPGS were real paladins imo, immortal :D, well once they became destiny knights anyway.

Now that u say it;

Version 1.67a Release Notes
- Paladins now become immortal upon reaching their 'Templar' rank.

H

hercules-df

thats all we need to even up rvr a bit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom