Sorcerer RAs

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I have 7 points to spend and I was wondering what I should spend them on.

I have, so far, AA1 and MCL1. Should I splash out on getting MoM and Serenity to help my nukes and lower downtime or should I save up and go for CD?

I know a lot of it is based on my play style and I am more of a PvE player than RvR, but what I want to know is if these different RAs actually make a noticable difference?

Has anyone tried CD against the new and improved tanglers yet?

Is WP worth spending points on?

Lots of questions I know. Sorry. :)

O

old.Wildfire

1) Purge
2) Anything that decreses casting time
3) Anything that increases survivability

N

Negura`

coporeal disintegration is a waste of time imo.... 2 many points for something a caba can do for free.

A

Apathy

Purge, Wild Power 2, Mastery of Magic 2, Aug Ac 2, Toughness 2, Long Wind 1, Avoidance of Magic 2, Serenity 1, MCL 1.

That's what I have now. For PvE, you need MCL1 and Ser1 at least. Then I'd either get WP2, MoM2 or Toughness2.

Remember that 8 points gets you up to lvl 2 in any two passive RAs. I have a few points left over and may get WA2 for DoTs and debuff crits or get AoM3 or something. Not sure yet. Diminishing returns on anything above 3, really.

Wouldn't bother with CD for the tanglers. I mean, what are you going to do? Get the tanglers to 1/2 health once every 30 mins? Oooh...the power of it!

Tangler soloing days are over, or at least until lvl 49 and a medial telamon. I can still kinda solo the tanglers but it's a pain in the ass compared to how it used to be. Now you'll need a buffbot or an AoE group.

a.

W

Wou

Best is that you RvR a bit more to have 8 points.

MCL 3 points
aug acuity 4 points (need this for serenity)
serenity 1 point

With this your PvE live will be a lot easyer.
After that serenity 2 or WP

Here is a RA calculator, so you can plan your ra's self ;)

----------------

I have: aug con 1, aug acuity 3, long wind 1, thoughness 1, avoidance of magic 3, wild power 1, wild arcana 1, mastery of the art 2, mastery of magery 1, mcl 1, purge.

Realy like aom3, 35% body/cold resist :cool:
But mastery of the art 2 let me down, not realy worth the points ( 10 for aug acuity 3, 4 moa 2), and doesn't do wath it say's. It is calculated after dex, so you only get around 5% or less reduction :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom