Sorc in a small guild

M

Molten Lava

Hi, I'm a lvl 36 sorc in a small guild and eventhough there are only 10 sorcs lvl 35+ online at any given moment....I find it awfully hard to find specific sorc stuff. I'm wearing mostly grey stuff (rings, bracers, cloth etc I have since lvl 20) and I have enough money (like any caster that doesnt craft)

Im highest lvl in my guild so there arent much guildies that can help me get nice sorc stuff in DM/Lyon/Barrows....and most of the stuff dropping when I play groups go to other people....

My question: Is there anyone around to sell me some specific sorc stuff (mind bonus as I am 100% mind...but all other is ok too) and does anyone know a list of all sorc-specific drops....so I know what I have to broadcast when LFG in Barrows :)

C

-Calvin-

Try contacting Indigo, Tinan or Dreama in game. They are the 3 main sorcerors in our guild. Im sure they would be able to help

Calvin

Illuminati

D

-Dreama-

WOOOOOT???? ME? HELP? Calvin, WHAT are you smoking now?

ok ok, twist my arm...I got a few nice tid bits in my dusty vault....send to me in game and I'll set you up.

A

Aurelius A

I will see what i have in my vault for you if not ill save a few drops next time im in DM as will atleast be able to get you some cloth from there as it drops all the damm time.

Just a little point on you wanting +mind items i really wouldnt bother as mind spec lvl only effects when you are charming creatures..mez etc is based on your char lvl for resists etc.
Would advise getting yourself +body items and +int items to boost your DD damage spells as much as possible as your full mind spec.

i do have a jewel you can have btw

jewel of insight into undeath (barrows drop)
+2 to mind/body and matter specs lvl 43 magic item

if you want it give me a send in game

M

Molten Lava

Yes!

Wow Aurelius...of course I want the jewel...I try to contact you tonight.....have been doing Barrows last night wirh a real nice group, but all I got was some Cloak (Blackheart?) and a Necklace (dead soul or soemthing)

M

Molten Lava

Question

Again I wonder...what does it mean that I have 36 + 5 in Mind....the 36 is the resist dactor on mezz etc...and the +5??? less power to cast? or also a little help to boost the change of getting resisted?? I'm playing this game for 5 months now and I still dont know what the + stuff does :) anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom