Sorc and pbt theurg required

abican

Fledgling Freddie
Knights of purity are trialing a tank gp setup for rvr.

Gonna look something like this

Cleric
Cleirc
Merc
Merc
Pally
Armsman
Sorc
Theurg

we have filled all the places apart from the sorc and theurg spots. we was wondering if anyone would like to join us the sorc must be mind for crowd control and the theurg must have some sort of pbt. No realm rank required.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Wish you luck with the group. No self respecting theurg would ever run PBT in rvr tho. It uses way to much power and does next to nothing against an enemy assist train.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
Wish you luck with the group. No self respecting theurg would ever run PBT in rvr tho. It uses way to much power and does next to nothing against an enemy assist train.

maybe they intend on adding/following the crowd

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
that setup's nice. You will struggle with ranged DPS though as the sorc and thug will be on interupts most of the time.
Is there a need for two BGers or is the armsman very offesnive? Maybe you could swap on of the BGers for a Cabalist to increase your DPS and utility.

Himse

FH is my second home
Ati said:
that setup's nice. You will struggle with ranged DPS though as the sorc and thug will be on interupts most of the time.
Is there a need for two BGers or is the armsman very offesnive? Maybe you could swap on of the BGers for a Cabalist to increase your DPS and utility.

"Knights of purity are trialing a tank gp setup for rvr."

they are only testing it =] stop trying to give optimum setup imo and just let them play =]

arimyr

Fledgling Freddie
i have a sorc pydon who needs more rvr hes atm rr 4L5 and rising but hard to find nice groups :) hes not fully temp yet but got most arties he is gonna have and is mind 44+14 spec and 31+14 body atm drop a pm in game or something if u wanna try out :) mostly on him

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
My theurgist is now rvr trispec (35 earth for pbt, 25 ice for 50th level ice pets and 32 air for 50th level air pets). He is also ML10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom