Sooooo ?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
After almost 8 month an still no news about the cluster sitiation? are they just ignoring the problem an hopeing it goes away? or are they really working on this "plan" ? i dont know what to belive anymore . I would like to play daoc again but
the last few times i i tryet to play i have gotten bored after 30 mins because i couldnt find any action :(

So plz get your french fingers out your fucking ass an tell us something !!!!!!

Yes i know its a old whine but this is getting ridiculously that they cant even give us any kind of news other then we are working on a solution!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I thought I saw 2 luries humping behind some bushes in Breifine. Who knows, there might be hope!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
simple and short answer is no...and they never were

they have lied from the start to keep people hooked until they quit and go over to warhammer, if i still cared i maybe inclined to see if there is anything illegal in it, promising an improved service to keep subscribers, in full knowledge that there is no solution.

Anyway, anyone stupid enough to trust them for Warhammer deserves all they get :p

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
its quiet clear to see by now, that they are not going to do anything about the population problems, its been 8 months. I canceled my 6 accounts months ago and have not looked back.

DAOC holds nothing for me now. Unfortunately i wont believe anything GOA say now as it is obvious they have had no plan.

oh apart from those super secret meetings requiel mentioned..... go figure

:m00:

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Has no-one sent a Right Now recently asking what the situation is?

aika

Part of the furniture
its pointless, its more secret than Manhattan Project

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
As usual GoA lied.

The feature looks bleak for WAR in Europe. A game run by an incompetent company that tends to either lie to or ignore it's costumers.

Septina

Part of the furniture
As Requiel stated, they are working on the problem non stop, implementing small fixes that wont become clear to the players untill the whole problem is solved. Kek? :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
its pointless, its more secret than Manhattan Project

They are currenlty working on the population problem in Area 51! That's what I've been told anyways.. :confused:

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
They need some virgin blood to feed the hamster in a satanic process to solve all the cluster problems, but they've been looking for virgins in Amsterdam and no luck till now :(

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
As Requiel stated, they are working on the problem non stop, implementing small fixes that wont become clear to the players untill the whole problem is solved. Kek? :D

Yes, we all belive that. All us with the tin foil hats - we all belive those things Requiel says.

GoA don't have a clue on how to fix things on Dyvet. Why is that? Because there are no easy solution that actually helps. So far though, they have chosen the easiest of them all: Do nothing, hope WAR is out before too many have left.

How many feels like signing up for another game run by GoA?

I suggest you try to get an US WAR account if you want to play that game.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Yes, we all belive that. All us with the tin foil hats - we all belive those things Requiel says.

GoA don't have a clue on how to fix things on Dyvet. Why is that? Because there are no easy solution that actually helps. So far though, they have chosen the easiest of them all: Do nothing, hope WAR is out before too many have left.

How many feels like signing up for another game run by GoA?

I suggest you try to get an US WAR account if you want to play that game.

Sarcasm ftw? :( I for one wont be playing another game run by GoA, that's for sure. :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
As usual GoA lied.

The feature looks bleak for WAR in Europe. A game run by an incompetent company that tends to either lie to or ignore it's costumers.

well, i CAN understand why they ignore us now. we kinda made them.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
well, i CAN understand why they ignore us now. we kinda made them.

Huh? That's a wierd logic Ctuchik.

You order something from a company.
They don't deliver.
You complain.
They promise to deliver.
They don't.
You complain.
They ignore you.
Ctuchik finds that reasonable ...

Hey Ctuchik... wanna buy the tunnel under the channel?
I'll deliver tomorrow.

I promise ...

(perhaps I should apply for a job at GoA)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
has anyone actually setup a petition to ensure that GOA do not get to handle WAR in the EU?

personally I won't be playing it anyway but it makes sense to piss on GOA after years of them doing it to us.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Just make sure as many people as possible knows not to play Warhammer on european servers. Tell those you know that will play it, make sure they do the same and so on.

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
The only sullution for them to get new players is to make the game free to play, and they can't do that...

I dindn't renew my account this month, time will tell if I renew again.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Requiel did a marketing push by fucking off to Warhammer and Xalin left for good.

And the senior management Requiel mentioned is busy with hookers.

Any more questions?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Just make sure as many people as possible knows not to play Warhammer on european servers. Tell those you know that will play it, make sure they do the same and so on.

Spreading the word on my WoW server

i reckon around 80% of the people i speak to on bloodhoof will be trying WAR when it comes out, all that show an interest are being advised not to bother with GOA and to play on the US servers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom