soooo.. cluster??

Status
Not open for further replies.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
whats happening GOA ? u said u wouldnt let Dyvet Die. but its getting quite close with summer inc ;)

Come on, just cluster us really hehe :p

Keitan

Banned
its dead stop trying to say cluster.. theres a post about this each 5 min now

Keitan

Banned
whats happening GOA ? u said u wouldnt let Dyvet Die. but its getting quite close with summer inc ;)

Come on, just cluster us really hehe :p

just saw ure sig. u doing that trio with nava ? :) 3sm is well better then that also btw :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Necro is a cock whos got no idea... *Pats*

PS: You've got no rights calling anyone retarded, looking at the way you speak to people on forums.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Necro is a cock whos got no idea... *Pats*

PS: You've got no rights calling anyone retarded, looking at the way you speak to people on forums.

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrly.. i got no rights to call people retards. but u got rights to call people cocks ?

Omg :( u should get ur money back from school. cause obviously u havent learned anything at all.. or are u still in school? because then theres a tiny hope.....

make some Usefull/serious input really..... then i will start Care about it.

but seeing ur " necro is a cock, ban him" etc etc is just making me laugh irl

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Yeah, still in college. Getting an education, as it were. You are a cock, atleast on the forums you are. Perhaps you're in denial about it and just need to get over it. Maybe I'll let you have your peace then.

make some Usefull/serious input really..... then i will start Care about it.
u should get ur
u

... You say I need an education.

Nate

FH is my second home
Stop asking the same question over and over again, it has been answered if you look in the right places..and if you read Changes at GOA you will find a part which says that GOA won't post here anymore, if you want to ask GOA something ask them via Rightnow.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Stop asking the same question over and over again, it has been answered if you look in the right places..and if you read Changes at GOA you will find a part which says that GOA won't post here anymore, if you want to ask GOA something ask them via Rightnow.

Exactly, and Himse - behave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom