Sonic Youth - Sonic Nurse

mank!

Part of the furniture
I've been listening to it a lot too, some good tracks and I'm pleasantly surprised by it. It still doesn't come close to Daydream Nation or Dirty mind :)

Didn't know they were touring either, may have to go!

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
mank said:
I've been listening to it a lot too, some good tracks and I'm pleasantly surprised by it. It still doesn't come close to Daydream Nation or Dirty mind :)

Didn't know they were touring either, may have to go!

When/where are they touring?

My fave is 'Sonic Death'. Mmmmmm..... White noise.....

mank!

Part of the furniture
Well they're playing Brixton Academy in September, so I don't care where else they're touring:)

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Yey, got my tickets.

To me Sonic Youth are one of those bands that dont always get it right but you are guaranteed 2-3 BELTING songs on every album if not more. Of course they have released amazing albums (Daydream Nation, Sister and Evol) but i have every single album (300+ songs) and 50% of them are absolutely amazing. Thats not a lot really compared to my other favourite bands but when they get it right, nothing beats them.

Gurnox - 2nd of September at the brixton academy is the only date i know of.

mank!

Part of the furniture
I'm tempted to go but I don't feel like going on my own, it's not likely to sellout is it?

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
mank said:
I'm tempted to go but I don't feel like going on my own, it's not likely to sellout is it?

Could meet you there if you wanted, im gonna be with my bird tho and staying over at mates afterwards in Herne Hill. Let me know if you fancy it. In fact, lets get a few of us!

OI GURNOX!

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
mank said:

If there are still tickets, count me in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom