Sonic and the secret rings

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
im still frantically trying to get a wii, but nether the less
this game is out 2nd of march
i don't like what Nintendo did to the DS(there over using the touch screen function making some games rather hard to play)

so i was hoping for a bit of reassurance is the wii-mote easy to use and responsive? does it feel like you actually have good control over events?

though, the reason why i didn't make this more general is for 1 reason...
since sonic went 3D(flicks island) i found the isometric controls rather irritating
they were much better in sonic adventure 1+2 and sonic heroes... but since they released shadow the hedgehog and sonic the hedgehog '06(this is truly sonic teams darkest hour) they fucked it up big time
im rather concerned that SATSR will use the same engine and loosing alot of life long fans(like mee!:D)

its hard to understand if you havn't played the games im using as reference, but there buggy over sensitive when you want to be careful, and they REALLY and i meen REALLY nerfed omega

so i want to know how people with wii's *think* it will handle, im going to look at some trailers and read some reviews tomorrow, but i hope my worst nightmares arn't confirmed

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
i don't like what Nintendo did to the DS(there over using the touch screen function making some games rather hard to play)

so i want to know how people with wii's *think* it will handle, im going to look at some trailers and read some reviews tomorrow, but i hope my worst nightmares arn't confirmed

Both points really have nothing to do with nintendo, it is how the game developers chose to use the touchpad on the DS and how well they implement use of the wii remote in their games that is going to affect your gameplay.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Ch3t is right here. It has nothing to do with nintendo at all, but the developers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom