Somthing about galla rules hm interesting.

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by Ximadir
Vf is a little girl that gets everything from her daddy and when she doenst get it shes gone whine till she gets it.

read what i said above urs. nothin further

T

Trinilim

I support VF :p

Rule = you get a drop and sell it you get banned from future raids.

The guy broke the rule, and, GASP, he got banned.

End of story, get on with life.

X

Ximadir

I aint banned and i did not sell it so anything else?

V

VodkaFairy

I aint banned and i did not sell it so anything else?

Yeah, stop lying and making false accusitions.

Thanks.

F

Freppe^^

Hi vodka :p

May i ask u how the f00k u got this : 2190 (6.99 posts per day)

U stlong post pharmer! xD

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Freppe^^
Hi vodka :p

May i ask u how the f00k u got this : 2190 (6.99 posts per day)

U stlong post pharmer! xD

My dad blocked daoc for a while so I had to spam bw like an idiot :rolleyes:

:m00:

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
My dad blocked daoc for a while so I had to spam bw like an idiot :rolleyes:

:m00:

nerf ur dad, stand up for urself girl! girlpwr!

V

VodkaFairy

But then we got the patch where we could alt+tab :rolleyes:

W

wid_caedes

Vf is a little girl that gets everything from her daddy

eww!

Btw, is it just me or or does it seem like everyone gets all childish, non-flaming, loving, charming, kind, friendly etc as soon as VF enters a thread? ;-)

Don't get me wrong, I wub the lil gal, but really folks, don't get all mushy cause she's a girl. Just looks silly imo oO

That been said, I agree with you VF. If Xali would have stopped at the last thread though I wouldn't really have bothered, but getting out of hand now. Just stop now Xali before you get flamed to smitherines by the fierce BW community. I can't help agreeing with VF more and more for every reply Xali makes.

Anyhow, cheers ;)

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by azshara
giv sting0r!!!111
to me.

no, its mine already ffs

and freppy, u only talks too much hahahhaha very gimped pharming mOo moO

M

Marwolaeth

Oh FFS...The guy went on the raid, the guy did his part and then lotto'd for his reward and won it....Who the hell really has the right to tell him what he can or cannot do with it? If I won the lottery I'd be damned if I'd let Camelot sit there and tell me on what I can and cannot spend my money.

He went for the item in the rules and got it....imo that means it's his to do with as he wishes.

[/tuppence worth]

A

Asq

How a somewhat serious post can degrade into rrrubbish :(

Just a bunch of lil questions though.
  • Who's keeping track of all raid drops?
  • Where is listed who has which item in case I want to trade one of the drops I won in a lotto (haven't but just in case).
  • Isn't is so that with rules differing slightly between raids people do get away with selling drops?
  • What if you trade one raid item for another and then decide to sell that traded item? It's not like you won that specific item in a raid-lotto.
  • Who will know approx. 1 year after a random raid who won which item at which lotto, for which character (main or alt)?
  • Who keeps track of items when the are traded?
I think I pretty much pointed out the uselessness of the no-drop-selling raid rule. In the end all drops are items that either fit or don't, and in case they don't you trade them (god forbid you sell).

In the core what Cyclo says is true (imho), unless someone actually keeps track of every drop.

Of course, there's this thing called trust, but everyone knows (we've seen it all around and some have had it happen to themself), trust is betrayed only too often. I can't say I disagree with the no selling rule. I just honestly doubt the effectiveness of the rule.
In addition, there might as well be a no hording rule added as well. What's the use having several (of the same kind) drops in ones vault if there's someone running around that could very well make use of it?

Z

Ziva

Very nice post Asq and you are right, no selling rule is useless since you can't keep track on every drop anyway. We had this issue before with respec stones.

Let people deceide for themselves what to do with their fairly won drops instead of reporting them to raidleaders just because you feel sick you didn't won the item yourself.

Sure it's bitter to see someone sell an item you would like to use but get over it an try to get it next time. This sounds silly to me.

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by vintervargen

and freppy, u only talks too much hahahhaha very gimped pharming mOo moO

working on it :x

V

VodkaFairy

I dunno what you are all talking about, but here's the whole story one last time in a easy-to-understand version! :D

Cyclodia goes to galladoria!

Cyclodia wins dirk!

Papa raign says: no dirk selling!

Cylodia says: selling dirk!

Vodkafairy says: Cyclodia broke the rule papa :eek:

Reign says: No more galladoria Cyclodia!

<Cyclodia starts crying>

Cyclodia says: But I want stinger!

Cyclodia says: I will keep dirk! And make new armor!

Reign says: Ok, you can come galla again.

<Cyclodia is angry at vodkafairy>

Cyclodia lies!

Vodkafairy defends herself.

Cyclodia disappears.

---------------------------
Copyright me 2003 :x

V

VodkaFairy

And on a serious note:

Sure you can't keep track of every drop that has been lotto'd, but the essence of the rule is simple and understandable:

People should NOT be allowed to lotto for a drop they cannot or will not use and get filthy rich out of it too. There HAS to be a penalty to this so it will at least be HARDER to sell.

K?

V

vintervargen

WTS galla stuff

Braided Ivy Belt

Spined Piercer

Hero Crown

Verdant Spear

Verdant Bow

Msg me ingame :)

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by vintervargen
WTS galla stuff

Braided Ivy Belt

Spined Piercer

Hero Crown

Verdant Spear

Verdant Bow

Msg me ingame :)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIGNNNNNNNNNNN!

:p

V

vintervargen

damn! they are on to meh!

quick, hide the stuff scotty!

O

old.Zarko

i say, with start a Spread sheet with winners of Galla lotto's and put in all winners and once every week we check and see if they still got their things. Or even better we let a lotto be a LOTTO and when a winner is found never mind anymore what happens with the loot.

Don't really think you can restrict it more than it is aka. restrict the lotto participants ....

M

Marwolaeth

Originally posted by old.Zarko
i say, with start a Spread sheet with winners of Galla lotto's and put in all winners and once every week we check and see if they still got their things. Or even better we let a lotto be a LOTTO and when a winner is found never mind anymore what happens with the loot.

Don't really think you can restrict it more than it is aka. restrict the lotto participants ....

How about all drops goto the raid leader then each day the person who won the lotto'd item goes and sees the raid leader and is handed the item in question. Then after his or her day of levelling/killings invaders/whatever, everyone goes back to the raid leader and signs back in their item....hmm could even make it that you need to leave a deposit!!! That way it's easy to keep track of the drops!

.....Oh and btw, I was being sarcastic.

M

Marwolaeth

ooh and in no way am I having a go at anyone (least of all Vodkafairy)...just having a go at the system!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom