Somewhere in a tavern...

E

Ekydus

Conversation between an old man to a young man, 1st season.
There are many lands that exist and there are also many that are known to us. But, there also exist many lands that are unknown to us, lands of cave dwellers and of fairies, lands of giants and of magic, lands of honour and death. It is said that when you sea the reflection of a rainbow in the clearest lake on the brightest day, at the other end of this rainbow will be stood; a beautiful woman, she is almost perfection. She will stare at you with her deep eyes and call to you, but you must be open and have a pure heart to hear. It is said that on the day after the night with the second full moon of the second season; when the birds are singing their song of life the loudest, it is possible to reach the other end of a rainbow. For if you ask for it, at this time, the Gods will grant you a change of the weather. You need but ask for it to rain and rain it shall. As everyone knows; rainbows follow the rain when there is a bright Sun in the sky. Someone once said to me that all you have to do is stand by the clearest lake as the Sun is present and the rain shall fall as you had requested. When the rainbow appears, it shall be reversed and you will clearly see the beautiful woman who gazes and calls to you. It has been written that you must call back to her; call in her own language; for this language is the foundation of all language, their land the foundation of ours. Their land is the land of pure thought, and of pure heart and creation; the land of magic, and the land of honour. Call and you shall be judged, the harmony as written:

"Lo reqa mi sa marla ru,
Sii kea mo felaqim,
Saa rite a por ka tar,
Ark meye'n tas je vu."

Sing the verse and her eyes will glow blue, fail the task and the raindow shall fade. A pure heart is required for the land of pure soul; it is spoken that none have yet passed through the rainbow, as their hearts were stained with blood. But a pure heart can guarantee you and the 2nd season is almost apon us! It has been claimed that there are many lands, and many we do not know, the land of honour and of death. But from the eyes of the woman, are we not the land of death? Is is said one day a man like yourself shall pass through the rainbow light and shall return one day as king. The greatest king that ever shall live. Many times this story has been told, yet many yet not know the way, but there are many things we do not understand, and luck I shall wish you if you do decide to try!

Conversation between an old man to a young man, 3rd season.
I knew a young man once, about you age and height he was. This exact tavern he passed, this exact seat he did sit; about oh, 2 seasons ago. It has been said that he had travelled to a lake one day, yet return he never did. He left behind his sword and his shield, nobody knows where he went. It rained that day, as if the Gods themselves had caused it, a strange bright Sun in the sky followed, yes I remember it well. It is said that he did stand at the rainbow's end, but what happened after is not known. But return one day he shall, for I know where that young man went; I know where he is now. It is said that one day he shall return to us as king, the greatest king that ever shall live. It is written that there are many lands that exist and there are many that are known to us. But, there also exist many lands that are unkown to us, lands of cave dwellers and fairies, lands of giants and of magic, lands of honour and of death. It is also told that there are those of us who can pass between these lands, those of pure heart; those whom destiny has already been decided. Many stories I could tell you, yet alas, I do not have the time.

Users who are viewing this thread