Something to make all the depressed people of albion feel better!

G

Galie

Before u think i'm really sad i didn't write these.

Signs you're playing too much DAOC!
1. You tell the lady at Walmart you are only interested in dinner knives that proc, and a partical effect would be nice too.
2. You tell your secretary she needs to make an /assist macro and learn how to use it, or find another "group".
3. You tell your girlfriend you don't need her, you can "solo" since you can buff yourself, and that since you have a 10 pound jar of vaseline, you are "specced" for it.
4. You start a thread on the forum at work to NERF management, stating they are too overpowered, and that you and three friends got OWNED by one manager. "We couldn't touch that guy!"
5. You try to pick up chicks saying that you may be weak now, but things will be better "next patch".
6. You answer all your calls at work by starting with /say and /tell
7. You try and do a /stick on your wife at the mall just to keep up
8. When you go to pay for that slurpee at 7-11, you ask how much silver that will be
9. You see a bug on the floor and you go to kill it.only to be amazed that when you raise your arms way up high, no firebolts or summons comes out
10. Girls are not impressed when you tell them you are lvl 50 and have a very big flaming spear
11. When you actually do kill that bug, you rip off its legs and carapace and try to sell them at the 7-11.
12. When someone new asks what your name is and you say Darken from Lancelot server.
13. Your in a bad neiborhood and see someone get shot. you yell "DONT WORRY! im a CLERIC ill just rez him, i need some power first tho!"
14. When your Boss ask why you were late for work, you claim you were LOP and needed to rest.
15. When asked, "How do I get to your place?" You answer by saying you need to go to castle sauv and buy a meddalion to port over
16. You try and get xp by kicking the crap out of your cat
17. You wonder why no one else walks around w/ a bow and sword in their hands
18. You walk into a bar and no one says, "Hail Venclar"
19. on your birthday you yell "DING!"
20.you go to the mall, look around for a bit then ask a stranger "whos CG lead?"
21. at a party you yell "LFG!"
22. you go school shopping, buy a outfit, then look cluelessly for the "dye-merchant"
23. your boss is tellin ya get back to work and you type "/ignore" thinking, why the hell wont it work?
24.you look at the towns near you as 'Opposing Realms"
25) Phrases such as "LoL" or "OWNED" or "WTFowned" dominate your daily conversation
26) You dream about the game being balanced.
27) If something bad happens you type stuff like /mourn or /nod, etc
28) Occasionally you try to whisper to a friend across the hallway in a classroom thinking that no one else will hear it.
29) You reinact a theurgist sending pets after someone, with sound effects included
30) You start finding DAoC characters' names in RL on shops, trucks, books.then memorize their meaning/usage to terrorize the person in-game
31) Your emotions in real life begin to look more and more like the /cry, /laugh and /dance commands
32) You pretend your casting a Bolt spell by flicking your ciggarette in that fasion
33) You stand cluelessly, for hours, on your aunt's wierd looking carpet with your wives necklace on waiting to get to 'Emain'
34) You scream INC! in real life when you see your boss or mananger at work, thinking your fellow workers will prepare to 'fight' with you
35) You greet people with 'Hail' and say Nay and Aye instead of yes and no.(This one is espeasily for the people on the rp servers)
36) you see a guy walking his dog and you wonder why he isn't using his caster pet
37) you see a woman alficted with dwarfism wearing a dress and you think to yourself "WTF midgard doesn't have robes!"
38) when you cry you only do it for 2 seconds at a time with your hand rubbing your eye
39) you score a touchdown while playing back yard football and you catch yourself doing DAoC's only dance
40) you meet a friend on the street and you /bow and /salute them
41) when tryign to pick a fight you repeatedly search for your adversary's "con"
42) while shopping for clothes you haggle with the salesperson because "it doens't even have any stats"
43. Just before a fight starts, you yell out "Wait! I need to buff!"
44. During the fight, you start looking for your "hotbar, spell icons, and melee styles icons", but can't seem to find them.
45. After the fight, you complain, "I wasn't would've beat you if I could have had my "hotbar" ready with all my spells and styles."
46. After the fight, you also complain to your friend, "Why didn't you heal me? I had protect on you so you wouldn't get aggro either!"
47. While looking at one of your friends clothes that you want, you ask, "What's the af and stats on that?"
48. When visiting a different country, you think it's a different realm and start bashing up on all the people.
49. When betting on something, you say, "Wanna bet 10 plat?" instead of the regular, "Wanna bet a million dollars?"
50. When your spouse wants to snuggle and you respond with "nah...I have to log"
51. When you walk into work in the morning and the first thing that comes out of your mouth is "so, whos pulling"
52. When you start trying classify the people you work with as tanks, casters, and support classes.
53. When you refer to your children as my little spraggonols and spraggonites
54. You look at your wife, she is hostile towards you!
55. You see little lurkieens appear out of no where and run away...
56. You pretend your a druid and send fido on your police officer
57. You put a cloak on and rob a bank, wondering why everyone could see you cause you clicked stealth
58. Wonder why your mez didn't work when you saw your boss walk in the front door
59. Wonder why the new guy that looked like an elf didn't get hit by the big thanes
60. You walk into your office with a bathrobe and a branch trying to cast fireballs
61. You walk outside and look up and find the DAoC sky more realistic
62. You try to backstab the mail man for giving you the wrong mail
63. You dress your kid up with a robe and put him on aggresive, you walk out and tell him to cast the chanter pet DD spell on the neutrels
64. You poison your boss
65. You walk into school in a bubble saying this is my pbaoe range
66. You start refering to people as mobs, instead of people
67. Begin to wonder why your reading this ?
69 Thinking about last nights botched attempt to /respec your main, you walk up to your boss and try /respect command again, only you realize at the last minute your not in game. Embarrassed and failing miserably to explain your comment, your employer walks away as it hits you, game mistakes happen in RL.
70. Anytime you are standing in line somewhere, you constanly walk side-ways, back and forth fearing a steathler may get you.
71. You refer to your spouse as agro.
72. You get a raise at work and you do a /victory yell.at which point your boss fires you for being crazy.
74.at highschool your eating lunch with a couple freinds and you say inc.
75.in computer class at highschool you find yourself answering your friends questions on the keyboard
76.whenever you see a tree hugger at school you yell hibby!
77.at school you start thinking that everyone even your teachers play DAOC
78.in art class you start drawing pivtures that resmeble things on daoc hoping someone that plays the game will notice
79.on a test when you dont know the answer to a question you right (ugh) in the blanks
80.your mom doesnt like that game becuase she says u play it too much then you take her through the steps of making a character and u find the perfect one for her and she plays that whole night and is still playing in the morning when you wake up and u get real angry and she says ill be off in a minute and u start seeying yourself in her and you get REALY SCARED
81. While watching a football game, you put the wife on /ignore
82. While at the local bar, you keep thinking /dance, /dance...no wonder the women aren't coming your way.
83. When late for an appointment, you keep looking for your sprint icon.
84. When you are reprimanded at work by your boss, you try to file an /appeal. (like that would ever work anyways, lol)
85. When looking for someone you can't find, you walk up to a cop and do a /where John Doe, and shocked when the cop doesn't just point.
86. you ask your teacher in class to go to the bathroom by sayin "afk bio"
87. A day to you is only 1 hour long
88. You look at the sun or moon to tell time instead of the clock
89. You sit at your comp for 20 minutes tryin to think of the 90th sign your playin DAoC too much
90. You name your 2 kids, Esria Flamemaster and Turbolg Fumbelsalot
91. You actually hear the cleric "zing" throughout the day. (that goes for trees too)
92. You buy a third computer.
93. You constantly leave work early and chores be damned.
94. you get grounded from daoc for playing daoc too much
95.you play daoc when you are grounded and your mom thinks since its that pitifull she lets you play on fridays and holidays.
96. you play daoc everyday of thw week when you are grounded but can still play daoc on fridays and holidays
97.you stay up all night playing daoc and you go to school everyday like a zombie and u sleep in the day and play at night becuase u are grounded again for playing daoc everyday of the week even thouhg your allowed to play it on fridays and hollidays.
98. you make a secret password protected file that takes 10 minutes to open because you dont want your mother tyo delete the game
99.you run away and steal your fathers computer so u can play daoc.
100. you get caught and taken home becuase u ran away for playing daoc too much and your mother cries for a weeek.
101. when u get a car when your 16 you sell it for a labtop so u can play daoc while your grounded from it for all of the reasons above
102. you kill your mother so you an play daoc

H

Hit ^_^

lol. quite fun..
only read the first 65 tho :p
and dont forget to put /afk on when you go to sleep.
(if you sleep that is)

N

Ninjastyle

Your in a bad neiborhood and see someone get shot. you yell "DONT WORRY! im a CLERIC ill just rez him, i need some power first tho!"

hehe :D

S

starblade

lolol :clap: :clap:

People here at work still wondering why I sat here gniffling on my chair for over 30 mins :)

O

old.Second

16. You try and get xp by kicking the crap out of your cat

:twak: :clap:

P

pitspawn

lol

60. You walk into your office with a bathrobe and a branch trying to cast fireballs

my favourite one....lol :clap:

A

Ambulance

:clap: :clap: :clap: LOL
Thanks i needed that :D

Ambulance
<Phoenix Guard>

K

Kagato.

80.your mom doesnt like that game becuase she says u play it too much then you take her through the steps of making a character and u find the perfect one for her and she plays that whole night and is still playing in the morning when you wake up and u get real angry and she says ill be off in a minute and u start seeying yourself in her and you get REALY SCARED

heheh seen that happen to people before.

:clap:

T

Tobold

67. Begin to wonder why your reading this ?

i like this one :p

A

Amanita

I um... asked my mum why my sister had gone afk (instead of the television) today while we were watching 24 :p

S

-Steph-

old.nicolas: I actually said ROFL to steph once.

And you keep yelling LOL when something funny happens.

Damn we really play this game too much!

O

old.Second

Originally posted by Kagato.

heheh seen that happen to people before.

:clap:

i did that to my dad:p now all he does is sit in his computer room all day/night when not on work hehe.
and my mom yells at him:p
maby he should do it to her:p

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by old.nicolas
I actually said ROFL to steph once. :(

I'm sure she understands Nic ;|
apparently i use online slang a lot when i'm drunk :/ good thing i try to avoid being drunk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom