something special from GOA?

T

tris-

crushed.jpg

if you cant read it, it says "crushed misteltoe"

G

Gabrial

Youve lost me there.

Its a nymph drop yes but I thought they've been in ages?

T

tris-

i got it in mithra. never heard of it but since its christmas and its called crushed misteltoe i thought GOA could of put it in.

O

old.Kram

"Hey guys, lets do something for the community?"
"Like what?"
"Dunno"
"I know! - Lets give them crushed misteltoes in albion!"
"Yes, thats a great idea!"

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Kram
"Hey guys, lets do something for the community?"
"Like what?"
"Dunno"
"I know! - Lets give them crushed misteltoes in albion!"
"Yes, thats a great idea!"

Class post. :D

T

tris-

but when mythic put a pumpkin as a moon you couldnt help but cum in your pants.

:rolleyes:

S

SFXman

o_O
That loot has been around for years :p
Gifv santah hatsss!!!!!111111

A

Aeternus

Im expecting to see the Glacier Giant dressed up as santa and all the little tomtes singing "falalalaaa" the next time I visit Odin...

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Aeternus
Im expecting to see the Glacier Giant dressed up as santa and all the little tomtes singing "falalalaaa" the next time I visit Odin...

And the GG should had out gifts to all Thanes running by, a few mithril's would be enough. :p

C

Cadire

I have it on good authority that GOA will be programming your trainer to give you something special on Christmas Day....

"<your trainer> tells you to get a life"

You are then immediately disconnected, and your account locked out until the 27th.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Cadire
I have it on good authority that GOA will be programming your trainer to give you something special on Christmas Day....

You are then immediately disconnected, and your account locked out until the 27th.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

B

Brunore

Really?

B

Bleri McThrust

Rofl. How many are planning to log in Christams day just to say hi ?

T

tris-

What is so amazing about your life that it gives you the right to tell other people they dont have one? what if they dont celebrate christmas and they decide to play DAOC like any other day, do they need a life? are you saying a jehovas witness has no life or that a muslim has no life because his christmas is a week earlier but he wants to play DAOC on the 25th?

:rolleyes:

O

old.Chronic

Best thing Goa could do is let it SNOW in all Realms :) even in all Battlegrounds. Eh! its just a thought :)

Anyway I would like to say

Më®®ÿ Çh®ï§tmä§
äñd
Ä Häppÿ Nëw ¥ëä®

Tö Äll Ðä®k ägë§ öf Çämëlöt Pläÿ뮧 ïñ thë Wö®ld :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom