Something Odd in Hadrians Wall

A

Adri

Was wandering around in Hadrians Wall.
Went through HMG to look around, saw nothing then came back.
Now me and a pal were running on the left side of the road away from HMG (on the right is the area for the lvl40 tank epic?).
Just down from the MG were two boulders about person high - to my surprise as we ran through we got the following message

You suddenly feel a powerful force arising from the earth and engulfing you!
An astonishing gust of wind throws you into the air!

We got picked up into the air and lobbed over to where the pillars are for the lvl40 epic.
Lost all but a sliver of hps due to falling damage :)
Waited to heal then went back over and did it again - seemed to be on a timer.

Couple of other peeps were around and experienced it too

Ive got screenies and will post when ive got a chance.

Ive not heard of this before - anyone know anything about it? Is it to do with epic or possible event?

Absolutely freaked me out!

T

Tyka

this has been there since beta, doubt its a event :)

But like ody said, lets go kill it! :p

O

old.Kerosene

It'd fox the tits off an invader.. imagine - You are being chased by a nasty baddie with just 30%hp left... You run through the old trampoline stones.. it flicks you high over the baddie's head and lands you nicely to start nuking the baddies tits off :) Matrix style!

A

Adri

Lol yeah - just pray when u do it theres no green con mobs near by who then proceed to kill you in one hit :)

A

ab_fluid

its great fun doing it to alb tanks, just wait for them to chase and run through the stones, safe fall only drops me about 25% hp where as tanks down to under 25% its all good :)

J

Jiggs

there is one on top of the catacombs entrance as well, its just to stop some people xping where they can't be killed.

O

old.Kerosene

Yeah, but that one lobs you into the middle of pygmy gobbo house. Instadeath for all those without AoE insta-mez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom