Something just occoured to me...

O

old.Throdif

That people are complaining now that we're behind the American servers with the patches. But what most people dont seem to know is that we are gonan fall further and further behind them in the patches. This is because in the time it takes GOA to actaull translate an old patch, the people running the american severs are actually working on getting a new patch working.

We will always be behind them and in the future we are gonna be so far behind that its gonna be stupid. Im not saying that this is the fault of GOA as they have to translate the patch before it can be put on; but if there was more thought put into this before the game went live they may have found it might have been better to set up separate independant systems for the english players. Sure this may be unfair on the people who speak foreign languages, but at the moment the english speaking players are getting gimped out of a new patch cause of the system.

O

old.Hendrick

I am not sure whether there is much patching planned after 1.50. They are propably going to include new stuff in the expansion due around later this year. (and god knows when in europe :))
Correct me if I am wrong.

C

cleeve

Hmm

How is this expansion going to work? Is it free to existing subscribers - or will we have to buy it?

I have contacted Mythic to answer these questions. As it stands they have only announced the distributor for America, Asia and Australia - I am wondering whether they are in negotiation with GOA as we speak.

Cheers

Revor

S

SFXman

Unless after 1.48 they pick-up the pace ;)
But the patches after are going to take forever to translate at this speed.... I mean there is a new goddamn dungeon that is massive sooooo, logically... well you know.

O

old.Prof

Mythic is still working on something PRETTY big as guild housing.

Also they're still balancing the classes and the PvP test server.

Those at the least are expected to be released soon enough in normal patches.

O

old.Del-Unger

DAOC Italy is up to date with patches....

wonder why.....

Oh yes its called actually employing the right amount of people to do the job.....

Sorted well for the Ittalians anyway.

Regards

Del

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom