Something interesting... Mister Bond

I

ivan_tribbiani

LOL, ZOMBIE SHAKESPEARE thats way too bad a name :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Check the villain supplies, Supervillain Dr. Ivan(tm)! *pets the white kitty on his lap and laughs ewully*

I

ivan_tribbiani

mmmm is my new lair finished, Number #1 <Gombur (tm)> ?
/ Number #1 presses a button and the doors of the elevator slide open...........

SUBTERRANEAN ISLAND BASE WITH OPTIONAL VOLCANO UPGRADE

When you graduate from villain to Supervillain, your lair must also graduate from a lair -- to a SuperLair. That's why Volcanic Island Contractors is the NUMBER ONE manufacturer of secret lairs in the world! Your private island comes equipped with a secret underground submarine bay, Master Bedroom, a 40-room luxury villa, atomic reactor, missile/laser launch bay, command room (T3 lines included), shark trap, billiards room, cybernetics lab, full bar, housing and facilities for up to 250 henchpersons, private suites for up to 12 beautiful bikini women, and convenient, obvious self-destruct mechanism. Buy the volcano upgrade, and get a free Nikon Digital Camera!

Look what i got us from the future minime <Sicko (tm) >........no minime you cant bite MrScruffles....

: /emote shows off his new equipment

POLAR ICE CAP DE-ICER

Flooding the world just got easier with the Polar Ice Cap De-Icer, new from the folks at Union Carbide of India LLC. Just place this 200' heating tower at either of the Earth's poles, and set it on "High." In days, the Dutch will be up to their sinsemilla in seawater. To save the Earth, just set it on "Cool" -- but don't leave it on too long, or the Earth's oceans will freeze solid! BWA HA HA HA HA!

O

old.LandShark

what's actually worrying is that that quote of Shakespear comes from one of his love sonnets :p
miserable git

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom