Something I dont understand here

R

ravingdog

on alot of post that i have read,theres been some completes about Hiberias casters needing to be nerfed,<enchanter>Let me just state Thats why poeple play Hiberia ,sure didnt come here make a blademaster or hero in that matter..

Let me if they nerf hiberias casters anymore,then they already are they hiberia wont be playable,in fact hibs casters should be far Superior Then your realms casters/healer/stealthers

Like Midgars Tanks Should be fair Superior then any other realm

Albions is the in middle not outstanding not gimp,thats how it should be

I gonna eat my words yes hiberias under poluted

when i thought about it we have best classes as even few tanks other realms

Healers ability weild blades,have evades and superior buffs

Druids,Bards best bloody healers in the game,They can fight,as well as heal only 2 other healers that can do this really not all that good frair and shaman

Enchanters Always and will be Masters of Pve have Strongest pets in the game Thats how it should be,no other pet should even come close to how strong enchanters pet is

Eldiritch is fair more superior then any bolter because the fact they can mez,have spells of any other bolter but looks alot cooler

Mentalist is Godly-I dont know how u cant see how mentalist can kick ass in rvr,thats what they live for all there specs,are rvr specs

Aoe Dots Aoe Powerful confusion make bonedancers pet or anyone in that matter turn on there realmm8s, Maz just as powerful as bard have all spells of sorc

+ they can heal
Mana crack
Have one of highest hp regen support

Mentalist are Cerlic and sorc Mix there are nasty,u truely understatiment a mentalist,that happens alot in rvr,they get massed up,

Mentalist picks fights with bonedancers,just see there pets turn against them mez,dot them watch them destroy themselfs

all casters have some sort of mez
Zealot that will be upgraded in the next update
enchanter
Eldiritch
Light Mex
Mentalist mez

Tanks Minimoose hero
Blademaster tripple weild
and champions vigor

all classes have some sort of magical ability
So now i understand completely
What i dont understand
Why join midgard or Albion

when u can fall in instint once hiberia gets enough ppl
Sooner or later is bound to happen

K

klavrynd

cookie.jpg

O

old.Cher

O MY GOD, that is the coolest pic of the cookie monster i've seen for a while"!

K

kinag

lol, that reminds me of 6 o' clock in the afternoon when i was a kid, watching the Children's Television :rolleyes:

Cookie Monster! :p

edit: what the heck are you talking about lad? first of all get your words right and second, start talking sence :(

oh no... im starting to become one of the bad guys on BW forums throwing shit in everybody's face :eek:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

bah, the new idea for hib class post was kinda funny, but know that everybody knows you're just here to troll it isnt funny anymore.

Go back to VN boards now, cause you're really overdoing it.

E

Ekydus

Firstly, please speak in English if you're trying to make a valid arguement, I'd hate for you to miss out on an award because of your grammar.
Secondly, you can't complain that Hibernia (Hiberia) should and deserve to be the best realm in the game. That is a very bias view you have there, please take into account that the game does not revolve around you. If it should revolve around anyone, DAoC should revolve around me, but sadly it does not.

V

VodkaFairy

haaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

can someone ban him for his own good...

please..

hahahaha :ROFLMAO:

J

.Jos.

Originally posted by ravingdog

hibs casters should be far Superior Then your realms casters/healer/stealthers

Like Midgars Tanks Should be fair Superior then any other realm

Albions is the in middle not outstanding not gimp,thats how it should be

So Mid should be best tanks, Hib best Casters, yet Alb get no benfits whatsoever apart from not being a gimp?

I propose this guy be Manager of Balance

T

tris-

nerf hibernia its under poluted :eek7: i demand lower CO2 emissions in midgard and albion!

T

Tasans

Healers ability weild blades,have evades and superior buffs

oO

Please crawl back to your hole little one.

And stop trying to type with your ears.

Or get some english classes instead of posting here.

T

tris-

bard can weild blade and have buffs but dunno about evade, maybe hes talkin about friar.

C

Cala-more

lol so u think hibs have been nerfed too much,,keep crying

T

tris-

they have lower polution, i thought that was a good thing

B

Belsameth

coolo shop, Klav!
I imidiatly ordered a 'Nerf LA' thong :clap:

A

Aoln

Originally posted by ravingdog

Druids,Bards best bloody healers in the game,They can fight,as well as heal only 2 other healers that can do this really not all that good frair and shaman

Enchanters Always and will be Masters of Pve have Strongest pets in the game Thats how it should be,no other pet should even come close to how strong enchanters pet is
Firstly, lol at friars not being able to fight well (i think thats what he said)
and Secondly: why should enchanters have the best pets ?

B

Bleeker

i don´t understand :(

is that english..it must be i reqognise(sp?) a few words here and there but it´s not an easy read :rolleyes:

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by kinag
lol, that reminds me of 6 o' clock in the afternoon when i was a kid, watching the Children's Television :rolleyes:

Cookie Monster! :p

Sesame street!

O

osy

can't believe people are trying to discuss with this guy on the subject... my first reaction was:

oh. ok.

then it turned into something like:

hmm. ok.

it ended somewhere near:

right. fine.

K

katt!

um. troll. this is like throwing gasoline to put a fire out.

O

oldtimer

Besserwissers flock to posts like that like moths to a flame...nuff said.

On a side note I found some of the posts above a bit disturbing. Posting complaints about proper use of grammar etc. reveals the ignorant mind better than anything else. Europeans that dont play on German and French servers are limited to playing on the English ones, and not everyone playing on those have English as native language. This forum is the only place to talk of the game so you have to cut people some slack when it comes to using the English. I find it amazing that the posters above have not understood that yet...or are so shortminded that they cant accept it...or are you just farming posts on the forum?

T

Tasans

Originally posted by oldtimer
Besserwissers flock to posts like that like moths to a flame...nuff said.

On a side note I found some of the posts above a bit disturbing. Posting complaints about proper use of grammar etc. reveals the ignorant mind better than anything else. Europeans that dont play on German and French servers are limited to playing on the English ones, and not everyone playing on those have English as native language. This forum is the only place to talk of the game so you have to cut people some slack when it comes to using the English. I find it amazing that the posters above have not understood that yet...or are so shortminded that they cant accept it...or are you just farming posts on the forum?

I dont have english as my native language and i told that guy to go learn some. So where does that put me? :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom