Something funny i heard the other day...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
so i was playing snooker in the country club. on the table next to us is about 5 blokes, one of them is a bug muscle twat. his hair was blonde in a mohekan style. reminded of something from street fighter.

anyway. i heard the big muscle guy say "i love the day time tv. especially that jeremy kyle. all the people on there make you feel normal". he wasnt joking either. his friend agreed with him.

now lets take a look at this guy

- he takes speed (heard him over talking)
- he cheats on his wife
- he is a street fighter (goes looking for trouble everywhere)
- he is quite happy to suck his friends cock cos he knows his friend will do it for him
- hes been in prison
- he has tatoos all over his body
- his friends are a bunch of retarded mong fuckers
- he talked shit constantly about how he is the best
- he was taking drugs while we were there
- hed had about 6 pints and was still happy to drive home after some more
- he is happy to walk out on his wife and kids just cos life will be easier. and anyway, she can live on benefits so who cares right?

now what passes as normal these days? he is like this, and the jeremy kyle show makes him feel normal.
well fuck me rigid, but i watch this sometimes and have never seen someone on there who is like this guy.

if he wasnt so big i would of told him how much of a twat he is.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
tris- said:
so i was playing snooker in the country club. on the table next to us is about 5 blokes, one of them is a bug muscle twat. his hair was blonde in a mohekan style. reminded of something from street fighter.

anyway. i heard the big muscle guy say "i love the day time tv. especially that jeremy kyle. all the people on there make you feel normal". he wasnt joking either. his friend agreed with him.

- he cheats on his wife
- he is quite happy to suck his friends cock cos he knows his friend will do it for him
- hes been in prison
- he is happy to walk out on his wife and kids just cos life will be easier. and anyway, she can live on benefits so who cares right?

now what passes as normal these days? he is like this, and the jeremy kyle show makes him feel normal.
well fuck me rigid, but i watch this sometimes and have never seen someone on there who is like this guy.

Morons like that deserve to die, the tragic part is that they always take innocent people with them :(

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Jeremy Kyle is like Trisha full of chav inbreds shagging each others mothers, fathers and children!!!!!

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
people are stoopid... you might aswell blame his wife for being such a cow for not seeing what a tard she was getting involved with in the first place..

Sometimes i think stoopid people should be made unfirtile by law... But that would be a bit harsh :D So all you can do is accept that they are alive and be thankfull that they are so stoopid and will spawn intelectually challenged children. Because i cba picking up other peoples garbage or sucking shite out of public sewers with a giant vacuumcleaner, nooo thanx...

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
no one deserves to die for being who they are.

this world must have balance, people like him are there to counter it for all the good things people do.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
cHodAX said:
Morons like that deserve to die, the tragic part is that they always take innocent people with them :(

Bet someone out there is saying that about whatever your "typecast" is.

Himse

FH is my second home
Haggus said:
no one deserves to die for being who they are.

this world must have balance, people like him are there to counter it for all the good things people do.

except chavs ;< stop being all emo and just say the *** irl. :eek::worthy:

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
no one himse ! not even hitler

When I say die I mean murdered. Everyone will die

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
tris- said:

- he cheats on his wife
- hes been in prison

What IS normal ?

To me he sounds like an arsehole. Nuff said

Mey

Part of the furniture
I'm normal so consquently your all abnormal.. wait that would make me abnormal...

People are different live with it..

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
that was me playing snooker beside you, i knew you were listening. That'll teach for earwigging

:m00:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Amanita said:
Bet someone out there is saying that about whatever your "typecast" is.

Yep, there are loads of nutters out there who want all the normal decent people dead, what a great planet we live on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom