Something different.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So, first of i have to apologise if this seems like a stupid thing to write, total waste of space or in any way against any individuals way of thinking. I just wanted to talk about these days, you know, life in itself.

This all came to me when i watched a rather upbeat movie about how we shouldn't just focus on the negative things. And i had a bit of a revalation. I forgot a long time ago that it doesn't matter what others think about our opinions, our way of life, our clothing, place of residence or anything really. We should focus a bit more on the little things, corny as it is, stop and smell the roses. As an example, you've had a bad day at work, someone told you you're a bad person and you're feeling like a piece of sh*t.

What happens next? You see someone in a bus and she or he gives you a little smile. Poof! All the worries disappear, if for just a moment, and you feel a whole lot better.

Now, lets imagine that everyone of us, would once in a day, once a week even, smile at a stranger for no reason at all. And that person would smile at someone else, again, for no reason at all. I think, in big cities, we could manage a better day for a hundred people with one smile alone.

But, that's a bit off the point. I'm not telling people they should be selfish and not care what others think, do what they want and nothing more. Doing stuff for other people is good as icecream on a hot summer day.

I don't know if this has any point, i just wanted to write it down and share with other people. Go ahead and flame this if you want, but, if you read what i said, you'd know it wouldn't hurt me much at this point and it wouldn't serve any real purpose ;)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Was the film pay it forward by any chance? :p

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
S'gonna take a heap load of smiles and a fuck load of vodka to make ME feel better. ~seethes~

...and I'm all outta vodka. :mad:

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
*smiles as Sissyfoo*

there's my smile for today, now I'll go back to being a miserable arsehole as normal ;)

GekuL

Fledgling Freddie
If another bloke smiled at me for no reason I'd probably get a little worried tbh. ;)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
GekuL said:
If another bloke smiled at me for no reason I'd probably get a little worried tbh. ;)

yea i was thinkin that

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
People who smile too much piss me off...

Stop being happy you prick

Mofo8

Fledgling Freddie
Usually there are fundamentally good reasons for being unhappy. We live in shit world, and as Nick Cave sang "people just ain't no good".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom