Something curious...

Helstrom

Fledgling Freddie
Why do albs get a 219 spec dd (Fire Wizard), why do mids get a 219 spec dd (Darkspec Runemaster), but why do hibs only get 209 spec dd (Light eld and light menta)?

I mean, traditionally speaking, Hibernia's the casting realm and all...but nf and toa turned it out in dark age of castalot..but that's not the subject here anyways.

Why does hib lack a 219 spec dd? :<

Helstrom

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Where's albs casters baseline stun? :(

Where's hib's silly range pets? :< Plus albs get it like mids, on their main support ;l

Give elds aoe stun on mana spec? :> :clap:

Helstrom

Fledgling Freddie
well I used to nuke on toa OF for 736 with cold debuff then crit , with wp4 I also crit often, not that hard for a spec nuker back then, with 3 power relics, to nuke for 1000+ thanks to crits.
And I wonder how painful zebolt and remisk were when they got the 3 power relics, goodness I was on time out back then.
My point is, hib lacks a 219 spec dd! Light eld one rly ;l

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Well wizard has no utility at all really so damage is all it does, id rather be an eld or runie any day.

Helstrom

Fledgling Freddie
TiwiS said:
maybe you should put up your self AF up ?

Psst megameight dont make silly comments, not that hard for a scout with falcon's eye III or IV to shoot someone for 1000+, even a caster with af and abs and buffed.

Nerf grandael (whatever the name is ) bolting me for 183x though. :p qq *redoes template*

Helstrom

Fledgling Freddie
Eroda said:
Well wizard has no utility at all really so damage is all it does, id rather be an eld or runie any day.

Save yourself from the Purgatory and redeem yourself from your wronging. You are still in time to respec hib! :p

Well yeah I love baseline stun and aoe sc or dq debuffs whatever my spec is. but hibs -still- should have a 219 spec dd :l

But anyways erodafira, damage is all you want at the end of the day ;l

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Helstrom said:
damage is all you want at the end of the day ;l

Basically seen hibs have way more damage combined with their base stun.
Seeing as most fights now are around keeps you can just stun and nuke someone in the stun duration for 7-8 times (don't tell me purge is a counter with purge3 on a 5 minute timer..) but Runies and Wizs don't have stun thus they will only be able to hit someone for 3-4 times (mostly bolt/bolt/nuke/nuke or tri bolt) before that person moves to safety.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Penlid said:
Where is Hib's AoE confuse? for those damn thurgist pets!!

We did used to have something like that :/

Mael, 50th ment.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Helstrom said:
Why do albs get a 219 spec dd (Fire Wizard), why do mids get a 219 spec dd (Darkspec Runemaster), but why do hibs only get 209 spec dd (Light eld and light menta)?

I mean, traditionally speaking, Hibernia's the casting realm and all...but nf and toa turned it out in dark age of castalot..but that's not the subject here anyways.

Why does hib lack a 219 spec dd? :<

Where is mids pbae ,DD debuff own damage + pet + speed class + stun and so u can go on, why do BD get healing pets why do animist get LOS pets why do alb get chain stuning pets WHY WHY WHY so not all is the same i guess.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
The 209 dd is at 45 spec, the 219 dd is at 47 spec. Tbh, that's a lot of spec points saved, that will give more utility from the other lines. Hibs shouldn't complain imo. It's less than 5% difference in damage, and in return then hibs will get better bonus from focus on their staff so will be more mana efficient.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Helstrom said:
Psst megameight dont make silly comments, not that hard for a scout with falcon's eye III or IV to shoot someone for 1000+, even a caster with af and abs and buffed.

How? Most scout probably got a cap somewhere around 600~650 with an Immolated bow and only with a perfect crit they would break the 1000~ on a regular shot. Not something which happens daily.

If you referring to critshots; Falcons Eye has 0 impact on crit-shot damage. It is probably possible still for the Saracens with insane DEX to cap on critshots without the relics; but it will not happen thát often I would say.

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Leel said:
The 209 dd is at 45 spec, the 219 dd is at 47 spec. Tbh, that's a lot of spec points saved, that will give more utility from the other lines. Hibs shouldn't complain imo. It's less than 5% difference in damage, and in return then hibs will get better bonus from focus on their staff so will be more mana efficient.

Having a lvl 45 dd is not a good thing. Had to get mof 2 in NF due to all the outright resists due to lowlvl spell, and also most light elds spec 46 or 47 light anyway, would gladly spec 47 light for a higher dmg dd.

Helstrom

Fledgling Freddie
It's not a dd luzander, it's a bomber, it's really really not the same. Even though they're nice. Ahhhh ze bombers floating towards me! :eek:

Puppet, well, yeah, not that easy but not that hard either. I know it doesnt affect crit shot damage but affects the odds, Ive often been shot with critshot by feathers for 900~ with shields up and yes all my melee resistances are capped so im sure it wasnt a lucky arrow...but it's all debateable =p

Zapsi, aoe stun is limited to mids, it's silly it's such a nice spell ;/

Also Andrilyn, stun is not -that- uber at keeps you know it fairly well, you can just lag strafe it off into keep like most high rr peeps do when defending a keep from hibs. :twak:

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
hib has highest dex race of game aswell :d maybe thats one of the reasons aswell

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Foadon said:
hib has highest dex race of game aswell :d maybe thats one of the reasons aswell
Saracen has 80dex too :p They dont have access to 219dmg spell though, "just" to 209dmg :p

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Helstrom said:
Also Andrilyn, stun is not -that- uber at keeps you know it fairly well, you can just lag strafe it off into keep like most high rr peeps do when defending a keep from hibs. :twak:

You can't strafe while stunned (you can while rooted tho :p )... Only if you were already strafing prior to being stunned is it possible for you to lagstrafe while stunned.. but it's not like you can cast while strafing so why bother going in view at all if you don't plan to cast..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom