Something all should know already but apparently they don't...

I

Ialkarn

=======================================

Dark Age of Camelot

Version 1.55 Release Notes

Monday, November 25, 2002

=======================================

- If you take over an enemy's keep and that realm has at least one of your relics, if you upgrade the keep to level 10 it will spawn a corpse summoner NPC. If you die in PvP and type /transfercorpse "keep name" without the quotes your corpse will transfer to that keep, although you will still need to be resurrected once you get there. Note that enemy players can kill this NPC and if they do so, the /transfercorpse command will be unavailable to you for that keep until he respawns (in one hour).

K

Khalen

Hehehe Ialkarn I do know but have you been able to defend a keep before it's totally zerged with just 1 guild?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Important note... the corpse summoner does not spawn inside a merchant keep... Sadly, DC is little use...
Regards, Glottis

W

-Wedge-

And try to keep a keep long enough for it to spawn a corpse summoner...

We've tried to get a keep in Odin's Gate with the alliance (4-6FG's) and have failed the last 2 efforts... Yesterday (after the RR) we got Bledmeer, before we had time to upgrade the doors there where !!!113!!! attackers...

We know Bledmeer doesnt get a summoner, but it would have been damn good to have it as base to capture more keeps... But unless you have a massive force to attack and a massive force to defend the keep (in Midgard), its no use trying...

I

Ialkarn

Well yesterday night we had a summoner in Bolg . :p
Shame we weren't able to defend it for all the night (we had to carry wood from camelot for upgrades and hibs zerged it before we could plan a good defence).
Aniway all realm can /transfercorpse in a friendly keep;
so when a guild get a keep in emain just transfer your buffbots there and you don't need to release animore. ;)

p.s.
thx to Fin and the other albions which made it possible

K

Kagato.

Bolg was fun, just made it there in time for the defense.

S

Strondor_New

Is the follwing tactic possible / permissble?:
Dual eachother to death at tk/bk and transfer corpse to keep? If so, would be great way of getting peeps to urgent keep defence.
Anyone know the answer?

S

-Shaz-

Can't release after a duel, you could jump off a wall a few times I guess.

C

Cronn

You can only transfer corpse after a RvR death.

B

belth

Take armor off, run to AMG. 5 hungry hippos will eat you on the way ;)

O

old.shotgunstow

One problem with this...you need a resser in the keep :)

If only you could _release_ to the keep, that would rock ;)

S

Sibanac

I think they should show what keeps have a corpse summoner in the /realm screen, maybe by adding a '+' after the name or so

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
One problem with this...you need a resser in the keep :)

If only you could _release_ to the keep, that would rock ;)

So transfer all the buffbots there then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom