somestupidbug

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Louster

Augh.
I started an acolyte. Got him up to level 5. Became a cleric.
Had to quit for 2 hour disconnect.
Reconnected.
Couldn't log into him.

It gets to where the 'loading' animation would normally be, and then just locks at a blank black screen. Never gets anywhere. This has happened too many times before. And customer service isn't. GetRight doesn't.

AM I ALONE?!?!??!?

S

Summo

It would appear so. :(

But to cheer us all up, tell us some cool stuff about clerics, please. :D

L

Louster

I didn't get far enough before it screwed up.
They can, uh, heal people?

L

Louster

YEPPPPP.
They get 'Smitin' spells!!!!!!!!! Which are apparently pretty powerful but like I said I didn't get far nuff.

S

stu

Clerics are fairly good. Friars > Clerics tho, tbh.

L

Louster

BLECH. ANY CLASS > NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY.

Maybe.

L

Louster

In fact, just to reply somewhat more proper-like. Why do you say Friars are better? Maybe for soloing and low to mid levels, but when you get to high level combat, surely they'd just turn into slightly useless backup healers? Surely they wouldn't be able to really fill the role of a primary tank OR healer in a group.
Soloing would be the only way to go?

O

old.Morpheus

Friars might be > clerics now, but they were gimped before.

Clerics rock though. What do you wanna know? :)

X

Xavier

seeing as you've had problems logging into all your characters mate i'd consider the possibility that you have a problem with your PC :(

what spec/os?

W

WPKenny

During BETA, my pc would crash back to desktop if I went directly into the character. Go the long way round....select "NO THANKS" and then select server, char etc...should hopefully work that way.

L

Louster

WPKenny - I had the very same thought.
Don't work though. He ho.

AND HANGON THE PEOPLE AT CUSTOMER SERVICE ACTUALLY KINDA REPLIED so maybe it'll get sorted soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom