someone used wrong db for excal

A

Alrindel

:eek6:

I'm pretty sure we still had the relic when we got the "Server will go down in 2 minutes" message this morning and I logged off, looks like the Albs staged the fastest relic raid in DAOC history. :p

S

SFXman

You're telling me they made a mistake? The server aint up so maybe it is just a glitch that will correct itself once the servers are open.

S

SFXman

Well I don't know what it is like on excal except that Eleasias has a hell-of-a-load of RPs.

A

Alrindel

On Excalibur Hibernia has not yet lost a relic, or successfully captured one (we failed again last night :( although it was still bloody good fun).

A

Alrindel

The XML was refreshed when Excalibur came back up. Lug's Spear is back where it belongs. ;)

D

Danya

So far as I know only one real attempt has even been made on the hib relics. It's pretty tough to sneak a relic raiding force through emain after all. :p

S

SFXman

Hmph, very strange. Eleasias sniping everyone again? He has like over a million RPs already because some while back he had over 900k already... crazy considering that in the US some of the best have somewhere around 2,2-2,5 million.

N

nerys-wychhazel

Originally posted by Dannyn
So far as I know only one real attempt has even been made on the hib relics. It's pretty tough to sneak a relic raiding force through emain after all. :p

Well I have been involved in three defences, so that is three to my knowledge.

edit: thinking about it I just missed the defence on a fourth attempt too, as I had to travel from well in the Epic Zone, and arrived just as it was all over.

N

nerys-wychhazel

Originally posted by SFXman
Hmph, very strange. Eleasias sniping everyone again? He has like over a million RPs already because some while back he had over 900k already... crazy considering that in the US some of the best have somewhere around 2,2-2,5 million.

Well Eleasias is definitely one of the best. Given the increased time that the US version has been on release, that easily puts him on a par with them I think.

S

SFXman

Very easily... hasn't the US had this for quite some time longer? This should also be taken into account when considering us being behind them in patches imho...

F

Flimgoblin

Boo to RP farming archers :)

(ducks the hail of arrows flying at him from SFXman and the others)

I'm a cow and proud of it!

:m00: :m00: :m00:

S

SFXman

What are you going to kill as a cow? NOTHING, exactly :)
Maybe if you get a few hundred cow-friends to join you, you might just keel a few people with a stampede.

F

Flimgoblin

I will use my superior tactics to die in more and more intriguing ways.

S

SFXman

(g)imp = paladin?
pimp = sorceror?
pussy = scout?

F

Flimgoblin

Hey at least paladins can do a funky light show to entertain people whilst sitting around chewing the cud! :)

(actually paladins are pretty good defensively in RvR ... shame defence ain't worth squat... roll on the RvR improvements for all tanks, then paladins will rock)

S

SFXman

Oh yeah... maybe I am wrong... they are getting more hps in this lot of patches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom