Someone unleash the Goons...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
my god. I have actually seen "beware of fridges" shorts. It was yonks ago, but I remember :eek7:

Damini

Part of the furniture
I used to be terrified of Electricity Pylons. I thought they were traps that maliciously attracted frisbees in order to electrocute young children.

TdC

I'm scared of my gf's hello-kitty doll that she takes to bed with her. It's black soulless eyes see all :eek6:

babs

Can't get enough of FH
They see you when you do that thing (you know the one, don't pretend you don't).

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Those old safety films were truly frightening. I remember the lad's face as he was about to get whacked by the train. I also remember the one about swimming in a nice cold pond/lake on a hot summer's day.

Those films should be shocking. They should make children cry. That way they won't go and bloody well do it will they!

babs

Can't get enough of FH
imagine it now though, instead of a kid falling into the water and someone going 'YOU WILL DIE!'. it'd end up like....

Scene: a group of people, ages ranging from 3 to 95 and of all race and nationalities (a few token disabled people too) all gather at a health & safety approved park with a pond.

There are no ducks, due to the bird flu quarantine, so they decide to go for a swim but - OH NOES!! - they haven't learnt to swim due to the decline in public swimming baths and the fact that there's bound to be a pervert recording them on video for a later wank, who will then abduct them and eat them.

Some bystanders seem keen to help, but decide not to for fear of assault and/or sexual harrasment charges. Most drown, except one of each creed. God, Muhammed and various other deities decide not to stick their oars in for fear of war and uprising.

The survivors all call personal accident helplines advertised on ITV2 during the afternoon.

Fade to blac... I mean a background of indeterminate ethnic origin, with a nice big sign for the partially sighted saying 'Nothing's your fault, SUE SUE SUE!'.

Probably

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Damini said:
I used to be terrified of Electricity Pylons. I thought they were traps that maliciously attracted frisbees in order to electrocute young children.

Or fishing rods.

TdC

they trapped young fishing rods?

[highlight]o0[/highlight]

xane

Fledgling Freddie
TdC said:
I'm scared of my gf's hello-kitty doll that she takes to bed with her. It's black soulless eyes see all :eek6:

Are you sure its a doll (NSFW) ?

TdC

glen :) I got her one of those like.... aaaaaaaaaaages ago. she keeps it in the display cabinet with the rest of her collection (of hello kitty merch ahem). also, that guy is insane asking those prices. I got mine for something like 17$

rynnor

Rockhound
TdC said:
my god. I have actually seen "beware of fridges" shorts. It was yonks ago, but I remember :eek7:

Hmm actually I dis-agree with the bbc article writer - the fridge thing is not a 'fad of the 70's' - they still warn kids about them to this day and a number of children are still killed by abandoned fridges - I guess the person who wrote the article has no kids and is thus out of touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom