Someone Shut Her Up FFS!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
We have just watched Premonition (pile of shat), but in it they arranged a load of her family and some doctors to ambush the lead character and cart her off to a mental home. Samm has been doing my head in all the way through the film thinking of the word that applies to this method of committing someone/arresting someone.

Anyone have any ideas?

It isn't committed or incarcerated or bummed. Apparently it is an american word.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Entrapment?

I have no idea. I drank Scotland this evening.

Trem

It isn't entrapment, I suggested that along with shindig, hullabaloo and gang bang.

Shes just waking up so I will suggest the other words and see what she says.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Gekul is right. If Samm says otherwise she is clearly a mentalist and you should get her committed.

Trem

Sectioning is what they do after they have done the ganging up thing....I think. Oh I don't bloody know, sectioning isn't what they do when they trap prisoners though, she also said the word applies to when the americans do that....or something.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
If it's a load of people getting together to help someone from themselves. Like sending them to rehab, or an assylum or something, then Sheepcow is right, it's an intervention.

Trem

Yeah she pulled a weird face then said she thinks thats the word.

Cheers Sheepcow and your prize is a mental bird from Stoke.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Old cath zeta jones was my inspiration for my answer. Can I get her as the boobie prize. I promise to share.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom