Someone please organise an ML3 raid...

zaltais

Loyal Freddie
I need ML3 for 2 chars Arizona and Papillon and there doesnt seem to have been one listed for at least a month..

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
In case you hadn't noticed, there's a ML2 raid next week, I would estimate there'll be a ML3 raid after it. :)

Gareivil_GK

Fledgling Freddie
Right we are so lucky that Amase will run 1-5 ml 1 being done last week and ml 2 being run next week, so in another 2 - 3 weeks would be my guess that ml 3 is happing:)

Gareivil_GK

Fledgling Freddie
Im so sorry Amanita monday morning you know....

Please spank me i have been a bad boy:) :flame:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Like every other day would be great, sick of getting pm's by nice groups asking if I got BG :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
sick of wanting to ml9 a bloodletter of levian-al an not being able to hehehe :D

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I've never lead a raid in my entire daoc career, so it would go straight to hell :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i have, an people pissed me of by beingcomplete ***** an managed to make it to my /ignore list so i don't run raids for albs anymore.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I have to get so many of my guildies through all the pre-reqs that I don't have time to run pre-reqs for anyone else and have time to do the stuff I want to do :(

Unfortunately you have to take responsibility for your own groupsteps, except perhaps ML3 where I can run a BG raid for the pre-reqs.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Let me ask you something, would you join the raid of a guy who has never lead one in his entire life? :p

And I get too annoyed and pissed when people don't listen, so I don't dare ^^

Feamos

One of Freddy's beloved
Kinag said:
Let me ask you something, would you join the raid of a guy who has never lead one in his entire life? :p

And I get too annoyed and pissed when people don't listen, so I don't dare ^^

if you let peeps know that you have never run a raid before and you start off with an easy raid im sure you would do ok m8, i did the same once with the groupsteps for ml5, if peeps dont startsomewhere then we gonna end up with only one person running raids for the whole of albion as more and more peeps leave daoc to play other games, but if the merge does go ahead with excal then i think alot more raids will get run.

i mean i was looking on there freddy forum and some1 was running ML 1 2 and 3 BG steps on the same day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom